Iggy Pop T-Shirt Launch
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party for legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop, who is expected to make a rare appearance.
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party to present the Sweat Records/Iggy Pop T-shirt. To celebrate the launch of the new limited edition t-shirt, developed by Sweat Records and graffiti artist, Claudio Picasso, aka “CP1,” legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop will make a rare appearance at the event as the special guest of honor.
Don't miss the open bar sponsored by Seven Tiki Spiced Rum and Presidente Beer. The evening’s entertainment will feature a live acoustic performance by Awesome New Republic and The Jacuzzi Boys, performing cover tracks of Iggy Pop classics. Featured DJs on the night will include phAxas from “organicArma,” and The Vagabond's Carmel Ophir and Danny Ashe. Live painting by Francesco LoCastro and aquarium projections by Morphologic will also be part of the evening’s artistic agenda.
Iggy Pop Limited Edition T-shirt Launch Party, Saturday, August 22 at 8 p.m. at the Awarehouse, 550 NW 29th Ave., Miami; for more information www.sweatrecords.com.
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 8-10
- Ballers: National YoungArts, The Big Lebowski, Digweed & more!