Iggy Pop T-Shirt Launch
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party for legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop, who is expected to make a rare appearance.
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party to present the Sweat Records/Iggy Pop T-shirt. To celebrate the launch of the new limited edition t-shirt, developed by Sweat Records and graffiti artist, Claudio Picasso, aka “CP1,” legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop will make a rare appearance at the event as the special guest of honor.
Don't miss the open bar sponsored by Seven Tiki Spiced Rum and Presidente Beer. The evening’s entertainment will feature a live acoustic performance by Awesome New Republic and The Jacuzzi Boys, performing cover tracks of Iggy Pop classics. Featured DJs on the night will include phAxas from “organicArma,” and The Vagabond's Carmel Ophir and Danny Ashe. Live painting by Francesco LoCastro and aquarium projections by Morphologic will also be part of the evening’s artistic agenda.
Iggy Pop Limited Edition T-shirt Launch Party, Saturday, August 22 at 8 p.m. at the Awarehouse, 550 NW 29th Ave., Miami; for more information www.sweatrecords.com.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem