Iggy Pop T-Shirt Launch
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party for legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop, who is expected to make a rare appearance.
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party to present the Sweat Records/Iggy Pop T-shirt. To celebrate the launch of the new limited edition t-shirt, developed by Sweat Records and graffiti artist, Claudio Picasso, aka “CP1,” legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop will make a rare appearance at the event as the special guest of honor.
Don't miss the open bar sponsored by Seven Tiki Spiced Rum and Presidente Beer. The evening’s entertainment will feature a live acoustic performance by Awesome New Republic and The Jacuzzi Boys, performing cover tracks of Iggy Pop classics. Featured DJs on the night will include phAxas from “organicArma,” and The Vagabond's Carmel Ophir and Danny Ashe. Live painting by Francesco LoCastro and aquarium projections by Morphologic will also be part of the evening’s artistic agenda.
Iggy Pop Limited Edition T-shirt Launch Party, Saturday, August 22 at 8 p.m. at the Awarehouse, 550 NW 29th Ave., Miami; for more information www.sweatrecords.com.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13