Iggy Pop T-Shirt Launch
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party for legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop, who is expected to make a rare appearance.
Sweat Records and The Awarehouse host an exclusive party to present the Sweat Records/Iggy Pop T-shirt. To celebrate the launch of the new limited edition t-shirt, developed by Sweat Records and graffiti artist, Claudio Picasso, aka “CP1,” legendary rock icon and Miami resident Iggy Pop will make a rare appearance at the event as the special guest of honor.
Don't miss the open bar sponsored by Seven Tiki Spiced Rum and Presidente Beer. The evening’s entertainment will feature a live acoustic performance by Awesome New Republic and The Jacuzzi Boys, performing cover tracks of Iggy Pop classics. Featured DJs on the night will include phAxas from “organicArma,” and The Vagabond's Carmel Ophir and Danny Ashe. Live painting by Francesco LoCastro and aquarium projections by Morphologic will also be part of the evening’s artistic agenda.
Iggy Pop Limited Edition T-shirt Launch Party, Saturday, August 22 at 8 p.m. at the Awarehouse, 550 NW 29th Ave., Miami; for more information www.sweatrecords.com.
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez