Flipside Fridays Presents DJ Ruckus
Flipside Fridays presents DJ Ruckus and REV RUN hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model Kelly Killoren Bensimon!
Finally the weekend is upon us again and after a long week at work I’m ready to paint the town. Tonight there are a few special events going on that I definitely think are worth checking out. First up is DJ Ruckus at LIV; this deejay is only 22 years old, but he is one of the most up and coming deejays around that combines the best in house with hip hop, electro and funk to get the crowd on their feet every time. Tonight he’s bringing his killer mixing skills to South Beach for a special set at LIV's Flipside Fridays event that will be hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model and Real Housewife of New York, Kelly Killoren Bensimon. Joining him on the turntables will be the fabulous REV RUN; now that's a party! Doors open at 11pm; always dress to impress and prepare to be surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer. All I have to say is TGIF, let’s ride out and party!!!!
- Register in advance to save on tickets for Ultra Music Festival 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 26 - 29
- Skrillex brings his Fall Tour to Mansion this Friday
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming