Flipside Fridays Presents DJ Ruckus
Flipside Fridays presents DJ Ruckus and REV RUN hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model Kelly Killoren Bensimon!
Finally the weekend is upon us again and after a long week at work I’m ready to paint the town. Tonight there are a few special events going on that I definitely think are worth checking out. First up is DJ Ruckus at LIV; this deejay is only 22 years old, but he is one of the most up and coming deejays around that combines the best in house with hip hop, electro and funk to get the crowd on their feet every time. Tonight he’s bringing his killer mixing skills to South Beach for a special set at LIV's Flipside Fridays event that will be hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model and Real Housewife of New York, Kelly Killoren Bensimon. Joining him on the turntables will be the fabulous REV RUN; now that's a party! Doors open at 11pm; always dress to impress and prepare to be surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer. All I have to say is TGIF, let’s ride out and party!!!!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano