Flipside Fridays Presents DJ Ruckus
Flipside Fridays presents DJ Ruckus and REV RUN hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model Kelly Killoren Bensimon!
Finally the weekend is upon us again and after a long week at work I’m ready to paint the town. Tonight there are a few special events going on that I definitely think are worth checking out. First up is DJ Ruckus at LIV; this deejay is only 22 years old, but he is one of the most up and coming deejays around that combines the best in house with hip hop, electro and funk to get the crowd on their feet every time. Tonight he’s bringing his killer mixing skills to South Beach for a special set at LIV's Flipside Fridays event that will be hosted by Playboy's March Cover Model and Real Housewife of New York, Kelly Killoren Bensimon. Joining him on the turntables will be the fabulous REV RUN; now that's a party! Doors open at 11pm; always dress to impress and prepare to be surrounded by some of the finest Miami has to offer. All I have to say is TGIF, let’s ride out and party!!!!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color