Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches chef's table series
Four-course wine-paired feast every week
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
Eat, drink and toast local eats Thursday nights as Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches a chef's table wine-pairing dinner series.
Each week features a four-course, wine-paired feast served at the restaurant's communal table.
The fun kicks off June 5 and dishes include herb-crusted shrimp, cilantro-scented duck and Mediterranean lamb chops. $78 a person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings at 7 and 9 p.m., reservations required by Wednesday at 4 p.m.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami