Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches chef's table series
Four-course wine-paired feast every week
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
Eat, drink and toast local eats Thursday nights as Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches a chef's table wine-pairing dinner series.
Each week features a four-course, wine-paired feast served at the restaurant's communal table.
The fun kicks off June 5 and dishes include herb-crusted shrimp, cilantro-scented duck and Mediterranean lamb chops. $78 a person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings at 7 and 9 p.m., reservations required by Wednesday at 4 p.m.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi