Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches chef's table series
Four-course wine-paired feast every week
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
Eat, drink and toast local eats Thursday nights as Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches a chef's table wine-pairing dinner series.
Each week features a four-course, wine-paired feast served at the restaurant's communal table.
The fun kicks off June 5 and dishes include herb-crusted shrimp, cilantro-scented duck and Mediterranean lamb chops. $78 a person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings at 7 and 9 p.m., reservations required by Wednesday at 4 p.m.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell