Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches chef's table series
Four-course wine-paired feast every week
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
Eat, drink and toast local eats Thursday nights as Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches a chef's table wine-pairing dinner series.
Each week features a four-course, wine-paired feast served at the restaurant's communal table.
The fun kicks off June 5 and dishes include herb-crusted shrimp, cilantro-scented duck and Mediterranean lamb chops. $78 a person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings at 7 and 9 p.m., reservations required by Wednesday at 4 p.m.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach