Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches chef's table series
Four-course wine-paired feast every week
1855 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach
Eat, drink and toast local eats Thursday nights as Icebox Cafe in Miami Beach launches a chef's table wine-pairing dinner series.
Each week features a four-course, wine-paired feast served at the restaurant's communal table.
The fun kicks off June 5 and dishes include herb-crusted shrimp, cilantro-scented duck and Mediterranean lamb chops. $78 a person, excluding tax and tip. Seatings at 7 and 9 p.m., reservations required by Wednesday at 4 p.m.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall