Ice Cream Fiesta
Rosa Mexicano celebrates the dog days of summer with an ice cream fiesta
There’s nothing like ice cream to get us through the dog days of summer, and Rosa Mexicano has us covered with an ice cream festival through Sept. 4. Patrons can choose from eight new flavor combinations including corn truffle (with toffee bits and chocolate), chocolate negro modelo (with salted cajeta and candied bacon) and guacamole de postre —sweet avocado ice cream with fresh strawberries, white chocolate shavings, Mexican wedding cookie crunch and chopped mint leaves, prepared tableside in a frozen molcajete (mortar and pestle).
At 10 a.m. Saturday, the restaurant’s Brickell and Miami Beach locations host an ice cream-making demonstration and three-course lunch. The cost is $30 ($15 for children) and reservations are required; 305-379-7218.
Rosa Mexicano Ice Cream Festival
Through Sept 4
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday