iCarly's Reed Alexander wants you to eat well
Doing his part
Reed Alexander got healthy and wants to show you how. His first cookbook, KEWLBITES: 100 Nutritious, Delicious, and Family-Friendly Dishes, is all about eating well and staying slim.
The iCarly actor (Nevel) and Boca Raton native will be doing the following appearances:
Sunday, 9/22 – Event at Macy’s in conjunction with Books & Books
Address: 9129 West Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs
When: 2:00pm; book signing
Friday, 10/4 – Books & Books in Coral Gables in-store talk and signing
Address: 265 Aragon Avenue Coral Gables
Sat, 10/5 – Williams-Sonoma food demo and book signing
Address: 1035 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach
Reed's role as healthy eating guru for younger kids began to grow and he has since become an ambassador for Clinton’s Alliance of a Healthier Generation (through which his recipes reach nearly 30,000 schools) and special collaborator for First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign.
More info: www.kewlbites.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested