iCarly's Reed Alexander wants you to eat well
Doing his part
Reed Alexander got healthy and wants to show you how. His first cookbook, KEWLBITES: 100 Nutritious, Delicious, and Family-Friendly Dishes, is all about eating well and staying slim.
The iCarly actor (Nevel) and Boca Raton native will be doing the following appearances:
Sunday, 9/22 – Event at Macy’s in conjunction with Books & Books
Address: 9129 West Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs
When: 2:00pm; book signing
Friday, 10/4 – Books & Books in Coral Gables in-store talk and signing
Address: 265 Aragon Avenue Coral Gables
Sat, 10/5 – Williams-Sonoma food demo and book signing
Address: 1035 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach
Reed's role as healthy eating guru for younger kids began to grow and he has since become an ambassador for Clinton’s Alliance of a Healthier Generation (through which his recipes reach nearly 30,000 schools) and special collaborator for First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign.
More info: www.kewlbites.com
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood