iCarly's Reed Alexander wants you to eat well
Doing his part
Reed Alexander got healthy and wants to show you how. His first cookbook, KEWLBITES: 100 Nutritious, Delicious, and Family-Friendly Dishes, is all about eating well and staying slim.
The iCarly actor (Nevel) and Boca Raton native will be doing the following appearances:
Sunday, 9/22 – Event at Macy’s in conjunction with Books & Books
Address: 9129 West Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs
When: 2:00pm; book signing
Friday, 10/4 – Books & Books in Coral Gables in-store talk and signing
Address: 265 Aragon Avenue Coral Gables
Sat, 10/5 – Williams-Sonoma food demo and book signing
Address: 1035 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach
Reed's role as healthy eating guru for younger kids began to grow and he has since become an ambassador for Clinton’s Alliance of a Healthier Generation (through which his recipes reach nearly 30,000 schools) and special collaborator for First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! campaign.
More info: www.kewlbites.com
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae