I'll drink to that
Living the Vida (Tequila) Loca
It's offically holiday season. You know what that means: serious imbibing. Try something new -- Vida Tequila. Produced and bottled in the los Altos de Jalisco region of Mexico, the Blanco (around $50) is especially smooth because it's bottled immediately after distillation, the Utah-based company says. All of the hooch is made from the highest quality ingredients, beginning with the all-essential blue agave plant. The taste: light and smooth with a dash of cinnamon. Call it love at first shot. vidatequila.com.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV