I'll drink to that
Living the Vida (Tequila) Loca
It's offically holiday season. You know what that means: serious imbibing. Try something new -- Vida Tequila. Produced and bottled in the los Altos de Jalisco region of Mexico, the Blanco (around $50) is especially smooth because it's bottled immediately after distillation, the Utah-based company says. All of the hooch is made from the highest quality ingredients, beginning with the all-essential blue agave plant. The taste: light and smooth with a dash of cinnamon. Call it love at first shot. vidatequila.com.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore