I'll drink to that
Living the Vida (Tequila) Loca
It's offically holiday season. You know what that means: serious imbibing. Try something new -- Vida Tequila. Produced and bottled in the los Altos de Jalisco region of Mexico, the Blanco (around $50) is especially smooth because it's bottled immediately after distillation, the Utah-based company says. All of the hooch is made from the highest quality ingredients, beginning with the all-essential blue agave plant. The taste: light and smooth with a dash of cinnamon. Call it love at first shot. vidatequila.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges