I'll drink to that
Living the Vida (Tequila) Loca
It's offically holiday season. You know what that means: serious imbibing. Try something new -- Vida Tequila. Produced and bottled in the los Altos de Jalisco region of Mexico, the Blanco (around $50) is especially smooth because it's bottled immediately after distillation, the Utah-based company says. All of the hooch is made from the highest quality ingredients, beginning with the all-essential blue agave plant. The taste: light and smooth with a dash of cinnamon. Call it love at first shot. vidatequila.com.
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA