I'll drink to that
Living the Vida (Tequila) Loca
It's offically holiday season. You know what that means: serious imbibing. Try something new -- Vida Tequila. Produced and bottled in the los Altos de Jalisco region of Mexico, the Blanco (around $50) is especially smooth because it's bottled immediately after distillation, the Utah-based company says. All of the hooch is made from the highest quality ingredients, beginning with the all-essential blue agave plant. The taste: light and smooth with a dash of cinnamon. Call it love at first shot. vidatequila.com.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex