I Want House Vol. 2
Join DJ QBA along with 20 of Miami's top DJ's for I Want House Vol. 2 at Karu and Y!
After the success of the first party in December, Karu and Y does it again with a second edition of the I Want House party. Join Miami’s own DJ QBA alongside 20 of Miami’s top DJ’s for a night full of nothing but the best in House music. Karu and Y, located in downtown, is a spectacular 43,000 square foot nightclub with five different areas to choose from. Hang in the Y Lounge, the Red Room, the Y Gardens step in to the Buddha Club, or the beautiful Buddha Gardens hidden in the back of the venue. Cost was not spared in the décor of Karu and Y, designed to engage all your senses, the lighting, the sound system, and ambiance, all selected to encourage your mind to get lost in the night!
In the Y Lounge catch DJ Flynn Nolan, Nicolas Troncoso, Erick H, Alex M & MASF, Michael Mayz, Gare L, and Jose M.
Head to the Red Room for sets by DJ J. Knobz, DJ Luis. S, DJ Miguel Diaz , "J.KNOBZ , LUIS.S & MIGIEL D, TRIO SESSION", Aileen Castro (Panda X-press), On-delay, DJ JD (Juan Gutierrez), and Jorge Parodi.
Vibe out in the Y Garden to sounds by QBA, Eartight, Aulden Brown, DJ Krol, Bruno Pozzo, DJ MADA, and DJ Ricky D.
I Want House Vol. 2 will be out of control with so many DJ’s under one roof. Doors open at 10pm. Price of admission is $15 for pre-sale tickets at WantTickets.com, or free if you happen to have a January birthday. If you love House music, this is where you want to be this Friday night! It’s a mini WMC for an awesome price. I can’t wait to hit the dance floor, are you coming?
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets