I Want House Vol. 2
Join DJ QBA along with 20 of Miami's top DJ's for I Want House Vol. 2 at Karu and Y!
After the success of the first party in December, Karu and Y does it again with a second edition of the I Want House party. Join Miami’s own DJ QBA alongside 20 of Miami’s top DJ’s for a night full of nothing but the best in House music. Karu and Y, located in downtown, is a spectacular 43,000 square foot nightclub with five different areas to choose from. Hang in the Y Lounge, the Red Room, the Y Gardens step in to the Buddha Club, or the beautiful Buddha Gardens hidden in the back of the venue. Cost was not spared in the décor of Karu and Y, designed to engage all your senses, the lighting, the sound system, and ambiance, all selected to encourage your mind to get lost in the night!
In the Y Lounge catch DJ Flynn Nolan, Nicolas Troncoso, Erick H, Alex M & MASF, Michael Mayz, Gare L, and Jose M.
Head to the Red Room for sets by DJ J. Knobz, DJ Luis. S, DJ Miguel Diaz , "J.KNOBZ , LUIS.S & MIGIEL D, TRIO SESSION", Aileen Castro (Panda X-press), On-delay, DJ JD (Juan Gutierrez), and Jorge Parodi.
Vibe out in the Y Garden to sounds by QBA, Eartight, Aulden Brown, DJ Krol, Bruno Pozzo, DJ MADA, and DJ Ricky D.
I Want House Vol. 2 will be out of control with so many DJ’s under one roof. Doors open at 10pm. Price of admission is $15 for pre-sale tickets at WantTickets.com, or free if you happen to have a January birthday. If you love House music, this is where you want to be this Friday night! It’s a mini WMC for an awesome price. I can’t wait to hit the dance floor, are you coming?
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium