I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
Insider access for $59.99-$399.99
Want VIP treatment? Now you can buy it for select local restaurants. Invest $59.99-$399.99 in the I Know the Chef app and you'll get access to hard to get reservations, preferred seating and perks like a complimentary class of wine or free appetizer. Restaurants currently on the Miami list include Lure, Eating House, The Bazaar, Katsuya, Catch and The Fed. Quarterly membership runs $59.99, annual membership $189.99 and Elite annual $399.99 (Elite includes full request access, priority on wait list and access to VIP reservations manager). App is available in Miami beginning March 13.
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money