I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
Insider access for $59.99-$399.99
Want VIP treatment? Now you can buy it for select local restaurants. Invest $59.99-$399.99 in the I Know the Chef app and you'll get access to hard to get reservations, preferred seating and perks like a complimentary class of wine or free appetizer. Restaurants currently on the Miami list include Lure, Eating House, The Bazaar, Katsuya, Catch and The Fed. Quarterly membership runs $59.99, annual membership $189.99 and Elite annual $399.99 (Elite includes full request access, priority on wait list and access to VIP reservations manager). App is available in Miami beginning March 13.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015