I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
Insider access for $59.99-$399.99
Want VIP treatment? Now you can buy it for select local restaurants. Invest $59.99-$399.99 in the I Know the Chef app and you'll get access to hard to get reservations, preferred seating and perks like a complimentary class of wine or free appetizer. Restaurants currently on the Miami list include Lure, Eating House, The Bazaar, Katsuya, Catch and The Fed. Quarterly membership runs $59.99, annual membership $189.99 and Elite annual $399.99 (Elite includes full request access, priority on wait list and access to VIP reservations manager). App is available in Miami beginning March 13.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day