I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
Insider access for $59.99-$399.99
Want VIP treatment? Now you can buy it for select local restaurants. Invest $59.99-$399.99 in the I Know the Chef app and you'll get access to hard to get reservations, preferred seating and perks like a complimentary class of wine or free appetizer. Restaurants currently on the Miami list include Lure, Eating House, The Bazaar, Katsuya, Catch and The Fed. Quarterly membership runs $59.99, annual membership $189.99 and Elite annual $399.99 (Elite includes full request access, priority on wait list and access to VIP reservations manager). App is available in Miami beginning March 13.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's