Hyde nightclub opening at American Airlines Arena
The 200-person capacity club will have private entrance, no cover for games, concerts
Because sports and nightclubs go together like Kim & Kanye, Sam Nazarian, owner of the soon to open SLS Hotel South Beach, plans to partner with the Miami Heat to open a branch of his hyper hot celeb hangout Hyde at the AmericanAirlines Arena during next basketball season.
“Arenas want to bring in the next level of experience, such as a nightlife component,” Nazarian told Bloomberg.
According to the story, the club will feature multiple bars, lounge areas, flat-screen televisions and a private dining room. Danny Elmaleh, executive chef at the Los Angeles-area restaurants Cleo and Mercato di Vetro, will help develop the menu at Hyde AmericanAirlines Arena, and a mixology team will create cocktails with ingredients such as red pepper, some prepared with liquid nitrogen.
The 5,000 square foot, 200-person capacity club will have its own entrance. No cover for game and concert goers. If you're eager enough and don't have tickets, you will pay to get in.
If you can't get in there, there's always Hyde Beach at the SLS South Beach or, oh yeah, LIV at Sun Life Stadium and the creme de la creme of stadium, er, scenery: The Clevelander at Marlins Stadium.
Next up: A stadium built in a nightclub. Wait for it.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails