Huahua's Miami Beach tacos hit the Cooking Channel on Sunday
The Cooking Channel's Taco Trip hits SoBe
Airs 8 p.m. Sunday on the Cooking Channel
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Viewing party special: Two fried chicken tacos, half order of elote and soda for $9.99
Huahua's hits the small screen Sunday, April 27, as the Cooking Channel features the SoBe taqueria on Taco Trip.
Host Aaron Sanchez visits with chef Todd Erickson and feasts on the restaurant's fried chicken taco (which also made Food Network Magazine's 50 States, 50 Tacos list).
Taco Trip airs at 8 p.m., and Huahua’s is celebrating with a viewing party and all-day $9.99 special: two fried chicken tacos, half an order of elote and a regular soda.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi