Huahua's Miami Beach tacos hit the Cooking Channel on Sunday
The Cooking Channel's Taco Trip hits SoBe
Airs 8 p.m. Sunday on the Cooking Channel
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Viewing party special: Two fried chicken tacos, half order of elote and soda for $9.99
Huahua's hits the small screen Sunday, April 27, as the Cooking Channel features the SoBe taqueria on Taco Trip.
Host Aaron Sanchez visits with chef Todd Erickson and feasts on the restaurant's fried chicken taco (which also made Food Network Magazine's 50 States, 50 Tacos list).
Taco Trip airs at 8 p.m., and Huahua’s is celebrating with a viewing party and all-day $9.99 special: two fried chicken tacos, half an order of elote and a regular soda.
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach
- The List: Zona Fresca's Tim Dobravolskis
- An alternative to Art Basel: Tour a Homestead tomato farm
- Tom Colicchio loves Miami