Huahua's Miami Beach tacos hit the Cooking Channel on Sunday
The Cooking Channel's Taco Trip hits SoBe
Huahua's hits the small screen Sunday, April 27, as the Cooking Channel features the SoBe taqueria on Taco Trip.
Host Aaron Sanchez visits with chef Todd Erickson and feasts on the restaurant's fried chicken taco (which also made Food Network Magazine's 50 States, 50 Tacos list).
Taco Trip airs at 8 p.m., and Huahua’s is celebrating with a viewing party and all-day $9.99 special: two fried chicken tacos, half an order of elote and a regular soda.
Airs 8 p.m. Sunday on the Cooking Channel
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Viewing party special: Two fried chicken tacos, half order of elote and soda for $9.99
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week