Huahua's Miami Beach tacos hit the Cooking Channel on Sunday
The Cooking Channel's Taco Trip hits SoBe
Airs 8 p.m. Sunday on the Cooking Channel
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Viewing party special: Two fried chicken tacos, half order of elote and soda for $9.99
Huahua's hits the small screen Sunday, April 27, as the Cooking Channel features the SoBe taqueria on Taco Trip.
Host Aaron Sanchez visits with chef Todd Erickson and feasts on the restaurant's fried chicken taco (which also made Food Network Magazine's 50 States, 50 Tacos list).
Taco Trip airs at 8 p.m., and Huahua’s is celebrating with a viewing party and all-day $9.99 special: two fried chicken tacos, half an order of elote and a regular soda.
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell
- Miami's YoungArts combines food with theater and music in new Pairings at Ted's
- New restaurant Ariete to open in Coconut Grove