Huahua's Miami Beach tacos hit the Cooking Channel on Sunday
The Cooking Channel's Taco Trip hits SoBe
Huahua's hits the small screen Sunday, April 27, as the Cooking Channel features the SoBe taqueria on Taco Trip.
Host Aaron Sanchez visits with chef Todd Erickson and feasts on the restaurant's fried chicken taco (which also made Food Network Magazine's 50 States, 50 Tacos list).
Taco Trip airs at 8 p.m., and Huahua’s is celebrating with a viewing party and all-day $9.99 special: two fried chicken tacos, half an order of elote and a regular soda.
Airs 8 p.m. Sunday on the Cooking Channel
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach
Viewing party special: Two fried chicken tacos, half order of elote and soda for $9.99
- These gourmet doughnuts are coming to Westchester
- No more standing outside: Salty Donut opens permanently Saturday
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen