The Hoxton, Brickell's 'urban beach house', opens Thursday
Inspired by and named after a London hipster hotel, The Hoxton is ready for its close up
In what definitely is an unprecedented, speedy, on-time opening, at 6 p.m. Thursday, Brickell's new so-called "urban beach house" named after a London hotel, The Hoxton, featuring the Hamptons meets New England "beach house" cuisine of former Michael's Genuine Food & Drink sous chef Matt Hinckley, will open its doors to downtown hipsters and causeway cool kids. The Hoxton is part one of a very ambitious three-part opening at that location, one described by the project's creative director of branding as a "lounge slash restaurant row."
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot