The Hoxton, Brickell's 'urban beach house', opens Thursday
Inspired by and named after a London hipster hotel, The Hoxton is ready for its close up
In what definitely is an unprecedented, speedy, on-time opening, at 6 p.m. Thursday, Brickell's new so-called "urban beach house" named after a London hotel, The Hoxton, featuring the Hamptons meets New England "beach house" cuisine of former Michael's Genuine Food & Drink sous chef Matt Hinckley, will open its doors to downtown hipsters and causeway cool kids. The Hoxton is part one of a very ambitious three-part opening at that location, one described by the project's creative director of branding as a "lounge slash restaurant row."
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more