The Hoxton, Brickell's 'urban beach house', opens Thursday
Inspired by and named after a London hipster hotel, The Hoxton is ready for its close up
In what definitely is an unprecedented, speedy, on-time opening, at 6 p.m. Thursday, Brickell's new so-called "urban beach house" named after a London hotel, The Hoxton, featuring the Hamptons meets New England "beach house" cuisine of former Michael's Genuine Food & Drink sous chef Matt Hinckley, will open its doors to downtown hipsters and causeway cool kids. The Hoxton is part one of a very ambitious three-part opening at that location, one described by the project's creative director of branding as a "lounge slash restaurant row."
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai