The Hoxton, Brickell's 'urban beach house', opens Thursday
Inspired by and named after a London hipster hotel, The Hoxton is ready for its close up
In what definitely is an unprecedented, speedy, on-time opening, at 6 p.m. Thursday, Brickell's new so-called "urban beach house" named after a London hotel, The Hoxton, featuring the Hamptons meets New England "beach house" cuisine of former Michael's Genuine Food & Drink sous chef Matt Hinckley, will open its doors to downtown hipsters and causeway cool kids. The Hoxton is part one of a very ambitious three-part opening at that location, one described by the project's creative director of branding as a "lounge slash restaurant row."
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo
- Cafe Martorano scouting South Beach locations
- Midtown's Acme Bakery closing April 28