Howl at the Moon
Eat, drink & support Japanese relief efforts April 17
Lou’s Beer Garden
Full Moon Party
Sunday, April 17, 6-9pm
Free admission, donations suggested
7337 Harding Ave, Miami Beach
Celebrate the full moon Sunday, April 17 at Lou’s Beer Garden and support Japanese relief efforts. Eat, drink and bid on silent auction items like painting by local artists and tickets to local events – all proceeds from the silent auction will benefit the American Red Cross Japan Earthquake/Pacific Tsunami Response Fund.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami