How vintage clothing junkies get their fix
Sell off your stuff
Vintage junkies like TV presenter Louise Roe and “Revenge” star Christa B. Allen have been getting their fix lately at Shop-Hers.com, where patrons of pre-owned designer fashion can both sell and buy.
The shopping experience is almost as thrilling as the real thing, but easier; hunt by label, price and size. Model/actress Jaclyn Shanfeld started the Santa Monica-based business out of sheer need — she had more than 15 events in one summer, with the same group of people, and didn’t want to go broke.
Your stuff (accessories, clothing, even techie gear) need only be in good condition and be by an accepted label. Name your own price. www.shop-hers.com
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami