How vintage clothing junkies get their fix
Sell off your stuff
Vintage junkies like TV presenter Louise Roe and “Revenge” star Christa B. Allen have been getting their fix lately at Shop-Hers.com, where patrons of pre-owned designer fashion can both sell and buy.
The shopping experience is almost as thrilling as the real thing, but easier; hunt by label, price and size. Model/actress Jaclyn Shanfeld started the Santa Monica-based business out of sheer need — she had more than 15 events in one summer, with the same group of people, and didn’t want to go broke.
Your stuff (accessories, clothing, even techie gear) need only be in good condition and be by an accepted label. Name your own price. www.shop-hers.com
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters