How vintage clothing junkies get their fix
Sell off your stuff
Vintage junkies like TV presenter Louise Roe and “Revenge” star Christa B. Allen have been getting their fix lately at Shop-Hers.com, where patrons of pre-owned designer fashion can both sell and buy.
The shopping experience is almost as thrilling as the real thing, but easier; hunt by label, price and size. Model/actress Jaclyn Shanfeld started the Santa Monica-based business out of sheer need — she had more than 15 events in one summer, with the same group of people, and didn’t want to go broke.
Your stuff (accessories, clothing, even techie gear) need only be in good condition and be by an accepted label. Name your own price. www.shop-hers.com
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA