How vintage clothing junkies get their fix
Sell off your stuff
Vintage junkies like TV presenter Louise Roe and “Revenge” star Christa B. Allen have been getting their fix lately at Shop-Hers.com, where patrons of pre-owned designer fashion can both sell and buy.
The shopping experience is almost as thrilling as the real thing, but easier; hunt by label, price and size. Model/actress Jaclyn Shanfeld started the Santa Monica-based business out of sheer need — she had more than 15 events in one summer, with the same group of people, and didn’t want to go broke.
Your stuff (accessories, clothing, even techie gear) need only be in good condition and be by an accepted label. Name your own price. www.shop-hers.com
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market