How vintage clothing junkies get their fix
Sell off your stuff
Vintage junkies like TV presenter Louise Roe and “Revenge” star Christa B. Allen have been getting their fix lately at Shop-Hers.com, where patrons of pre-owned designer fashion can both sell and buy.
The shopping experience is almost as thrilling as the real thing, but easier; hunt by label, price and size. Model/actress Jaclyn Shanfeld started the Santa Monica-based business out of sheer need — she had more than 15 events in one summer, with the same group of people, and didn’t want to go broke.
Your stuff (accessories, clothing, even techie gear) need only be in good condition and be by an accepted label. Name your own price. www.shop-hers.com
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event