How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- Kaskades Suites at Gale South Beach to open December 1