How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package