How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants