How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now