How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn
- The Getaway: Clearwater Beach, a laidback, family-friendly Gulf Coast town
- Give Mom the Gift of Spa & Staycations this Mother's Day
- Inside Jimmy Buffett's world at Hollywood’s new Margaritaville Beach Resort
- Get a jump start on summer with top South Florida & Caribbean hotel packages