How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations