How Much Bang Should A Hotel Give You for $500 a Night?
So, you're spending $500 a night at The Setai. Should you expect something in return?
So, I’m going to the Nicole Miller and Custo Barcelona fashion shows at
The Setai. What's it like staying at The Setai right about now? Are they
setting up stages? Is the production assistant secretly stuffing Voss
bottles in her bag? Are runway models popping out of the Jacuzzi? Do
suites come with glamorous free stuff—a Baby Phat bikini set? A Bollinger
half bottle? So I called. “We have a special,” the reservationist said. "A studio suite is $550 per night and the third night is free." But, you only get a city view, and you don’t get free Champagne. Alas, this rate is not in this week’s budget. So, what type of free stuff do you think you should get for $500 a night, especially since it's Funkshion Week? Or should you expect nothing and just be glad to be hanging out with Custo Barcelona?
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel
- Jet Set: 3 Excellent Escapes Only an Hour From Miami
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms