How to dress like a Gossip Girl
Costume designer for show coming to town
Love the clothes on Gossip Girl? Who in her right mind doesn't?
Now's your chance to see how it all goes down. Eric Daman, costume designer for the show as well as the upcoming The Carrie Diaries,, Candace Bushnell’s prequel to “Sex and The City,” will be in town Tuesday to celebrate the national launch of the new web series, The Daman Chronicle.
Daman used to be the assistant designer to Patricia Field on “Sex in the City,” and was part of the Emmy winning team. In March 2012, Allure named him one of the seven influencers “who could change everything about the way we look.” The fashionisto has also appeared as an expert on Project Runway All-Stars, America’s Next Top Model and The Rachael Ray Show.
Join Eric as he dishes on how he puts together looks for starlets like Blake Lively and Leighton Meester, and offers fashion tips for summer in sweltering Miami.
You are also invited to ‘Dress Like Your Favorite Gossip Girl’ for a chance to win an exclusive gift from Swarovski – the national contest will be judged live by Eric Daman from the Miami boutique.
Party's at the Swarovski boutique from 7-9 Tuesday. 734 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, 305-538-4877
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider