How does LeBron James get to work?
On 2 wheels
America’s discovering something that we’ve known in these parts for more than a year: LeBron James bikes to Miami Heat home games from his house in Coral Gables! James sent the national media into a frenzy this week by talking about biking 40 minutes to the Triple A in downtown Miami for a night game against the Washington Wizards, then back home after the game — well past midnight. Teammate Dwyane Wade got the attention of James’ fans worldwide when he told Fox Sports: “Everybody was a little worried, but he’s a grown man.” Worried about what? Chances are even homegrown baddies won’t bother a 6-foot-8, 250-pound man folded over on a mountain bike. Now, drunk drivers ...
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker