How does LeBron James get to work?
On 2 wheels
America’s discovering something that we’ve known in these parts for more than a year: LeBron James bikes to Miami Heat home games from his house in Coral Gables! James sent the national media into a frenzy this week by talking about biking 40 minutes to the Triple A in downtown Miami for a night game against the Washington Wizards, then back home after the game — well past midnight. Teammate Dwyane Wade got the attention of James’ fans worldwide when he told Fox Sports: “Everybody was a little worried, but he’s a grown man.” Worried about what? Chances are even homegrown baddies won’t bother a 6-foot-8, 250-pound man folded over on a mountain bike. Now, drunk drivers ...
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert