How does LeBron James get to work?
On 2 wheels
America’s discovering something that we’ve known in these parts for more than a year: LeBron James bikes to Miami Heat home games from his house in Coral Gables! James sent the national media into a frenzy this week by talking about biking 40 minutes to the Triple A in downtown Miami for a night game against the Washington Wizards, then back home after the game — well past midnight. Teammate Dwyane Wade got the attention of James’ fans worldwide when he told Fox Sports: “Everybody was a little worried, but he’s a grown man.” Worried about what? Chances are even homegrown baddies won’t bother a 6-foot-8, 250-pound man folded over on a mountain bike. Now, drunk drivers ...
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed