How does LeBron James get to work?
On 2 wheels
America’s discovering something that we’ve known in these parts for more than a year: LeBron James bikes to Miami Heat home games from his house in Coral Gables! James sent the national media into a frenzy this week by talking about biking 40 minutes to the Triple A in downtown Miami for a night game against the Washington Wizards, then back home after the game — well past midnight. Teammate Dwyane Wade got the attention of James’ fans worldwide when he told Fox Sports: “Everybody was a little worried, but he’s a grown man.” Worried about what? Chances are even homegrown baddies won’t bother a 6-foot-8, 250-pound man folded over on a mountain bike. Now, drunk drivers ...
On Our Radar
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick