How does LeBron James get to work?
On 2 wheels
America’s discovering something that we’ve known in these parts for more than a year: LeBron James bikes to Miami Heat home games from his house in Coral Gables! James sent the national media into a frenzy this week by talking about biking 40 minutes to the Triple A in downtown Miami for a night game against the Washington Wizards, then back home after the game — well past midnight. Teammate Dwyane Wade got the attention of James’ fans worldwide when he told Fox Sports: “Everybody was a little worried, but he’s a grown man.” Worried about what? Chances are even homegrown baddies won’t bother a 6-foot-8, 250-pound man folded over on a mountain bike. Now, drunk drivers ...
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again