How does Kim Kardashian look so good?
It's not easy being Kim Kardashian.
The girl travels back and forth between Miami and LA constantly. Plus she has so many appearances as well shindigs to attend. Planes are tough as is jet lag, which she recently experience on a fashion trip to London to launch a new collaboration. But KK keeps it together and we know one way how: Insiders at GBS The Beauty Store tell us that it's partially due to Ben Nye’s Banana Powder. One of her main makeup artists, Joyce Bonelli loves it because it's so inexpensive ($8.95) and creates a flawless look quickly. This so called “magic” powder is used to conceal her under eye shadows and is made with actual bananas. Crazy, hunh?
Get it at GBS, The Beauty Store; www.gbsbeauty.com
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown