How does Kim Kardashian look so good?
It's not easy being Kim Kardashian.
The girl travels back and forth between Miami and LA constantly. Plus she has so many appearances as well shindigs to attend. Planes are tough as is jet lag, which she recently experience on a fashion trip to London to launch a new collaboration. But KK keeps it together and we know one way how: Insiders at GBS The Beauty Store tell us that it's partially due to Ben Nye’s Banana Powder. One of her main makeup artists, Joyce Bonelli loves it because it's so inexpensive ($8.95) and creates a flawless look quickly. This so called “magic” powder is used to conceal her under eye shadows and is made with actual bananas. Crazy, hunh?
Get it at GBS, The Beauty Store; www.gbsbeauty.com
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht