How does Angelina Jolie look so amazing?
Celebrity facialist Nuz Shugaa recently dished that she used the new Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel on Angelina Jolie to prep her skin for a red carpet appearance.
Shugaa, who has worked with Rachel Weisz and Amanda Seyfried, says that the often harried mother-of-six relies on the gel to keep the stress from showing on that gorgeous puss. "Angelina needs to keep her skin plump and hydrated to maintain the youthful radiance she is famed for,” says Shugaa.
“Lack of sleep, hectic lifestyle with extensive traveling all contribute to depleted levels of hyaluronic acid – which result in the skin looking tired, dry and dull." She recommended the Dragon’s Blood’s sculpting gel as it gave her a dewy complexion so she looked rested, plus it added volume and defined those famouslu high cheek bones’.”
Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel, aka the liquid facelift, is $95 at Nordstrom locations and online at www.nordstrom.com.
Bonus round: In October Rodial will be launching a line of makeup products called BB Venom, which contains the hero ingredient "syn-ake" from their best-selling Snake Serum products. Want cred? For the Opening Ceremonies at the London Olympics, celebrity makeup artist Karin Darnell got a sneak peak at the BB Venom Skin Tint and used it on the Spice Girls before their performance.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art