How celebrities get their bronzed look without the sun
Forget Snooki and Lindsay Lohan, celebrities who want to look hip, healthy and tan -- but definitely not orange -- do something else. Karina Smirnoff (who uses it before Dancing with the Stars tapings), Denise Richards and Annalyne McCord love applying Fake Bake. The company was at Soho Beach House on Wednesday to show Miamians just how it's done. Guests got spray tans sessions as well as an introduction on how FB can work for your skin and make you ultra radiant without the harsh sun and harmful UV rays. Fake Bake features one of the biggest and most diverse product lines in the market. Their tanning products will not turn skin orange or yellow and has no harsh odor due to the fact that it is not chemically based. It's almost as if Mother Nature did it herself.
Available at Ricky's, Ulta and www.fakebake.com
On Our Radar
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami