How celebrities get their bronzed look without the sun
Forget Snooki and Lindsay Lohan, celebrities who want to look hip, healthy and tan -- but definitely not orange -- do something else. Karina Smirnoff (who uses it before Dancing with the Stars tapings), Denise Richards and Annalyne McCord love applying Fake Bake. The company was at Soho Beach House on Wednesday to show Miamians just how it's done. Guests got spray tans sessions as well as an introduction on how FB can work for your skin and make you ultra radiant without the harsh sun and harmful UV rays. Fake Bake features one of the biggest and most diverse product lines in the market. Their tanning products will not turn skin orange or yellow and has no harsh odor due to the fact that it is not chemically based. It's almost as if Mother Nature did it herself.
Available at Ricky's, Ulta and www.fakebake.com
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest