How celebrities get their bronzed look without the sun
Forget Snooki and Lindsay Lohan, celebrities who want to look hip, healthy and tan -- but definitely not orange -- do something else. Karina Smirnoff (who uses it before Dancing with the Stars tapings), Denise Richards and Annalyne McCord love applying Fake Bake. The company was at Soho Beach House on Wednesday to show Miamians just how it's done. Guests got spray tans sessions as well as an introduction on how FB can work for your skin and make you ultra radiant without the harsh sun and harmful UV rays. Fake Bake features one of the biggest and most diverse product lines in the market. Their tanning products will not turn skin orange or yellow and has no harsh odor due to the fact that it is not chemically based. It's almost as if Mother Nature did it herself.
Available at Ricky's, Ulta and www.fakebake.com
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach