How celebrities get their bronzed look without the sun
Forget Snooki and Lindsay Lohan, celebrities who want to look hip, healthy and tan -- but definitely not orange -- do something else. Karina Smirnoff (who uses it before Dancing with the Stars tapings), Denise Richards and Annalyne McCord love applying Fake Bake. The company was at Soho Beach House on Wednesday to show Miamians just how it's done. Guests got spray tans sessions as well as an introduction on how FB can work for your skin and make you ultra radiant without the harsh sun and harmful UV rays. Fake Bake features one of the biggest and most diverse product lines in the market. Their tanning products will not turn skin orange or yellow and has no harsh odor due to the fact that it is not chemically based. It's almost as if Mother Nature did it herself.
Available at Ricky's, Ulta and www.fakebake.com
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit