How celeb mom Alyssa Milano spoils her baby
Gives him a good scrubbing
Newish mom Alyssa Milano is doing something for herself on on Mother's Day, since her baby son Milo (with hubby David Bugliari) is not old enough to buy her flowers yet.
Born in August 2011, little Milo gets a good scrubbing with Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo. Milano trusts this pediatrician-tested, soft smelling product as it's made with soothing natural oat, known for its soothing properties. Though it lathers well, it's super gentle. And since the baby's the boss, give him something that doesn't make him cry.
At mass retailers, pharmacies.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)