How celeb mom Alyssa Milano spoils her baby
Gives him a good scrubbing
Newish mom Alyssa Milano is doing something for herself on on Mother's Day, since her baby son Milo (with hubby David Bugliari) is not old enough to buy her flowers yet.
Born in August 2011, little Milo gets a good scrubbing with Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo. Milano trusts this pediatrician-tested, soft smelling product as it's made with soothing natural oat, known for its soothing properties. Though it lathers well, it's super gentle. And since the baby's the boss, give him something that doesn't make him cry.
At mass retailers, pharmacies.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami