How celeb mom Alyssa Milano spoils her baby
Gives him a good scrubbing
Newish mom Alyssa Milano is doing something for herself on on Mother's Day, since her baby son Milo (with hubby David Bugliari) is not old enough to buy her flowers yet.
Born in August 2011, little Milo gets a good scrubbing with Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo. Milano trusts this pediatrician-tested, soft smelling product as it's made with soothing natural oat, known for its soothing properties. Though it lathers well, it's super gentle. And since the baby's the boss, give him something that doesn't make him cry.
At mass retailers, pharmacies.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud