How celeb mom Alyssa Milano spoils her baby
Gives him a good scrubbing
Newish mom Alyssa Milano is doing something for herself on on Mother's Day, since her baby son Milo (with hubby David Bugliari) is not old enough to buy her flowers yet.
Born in August 2011, little Milo gets a good scrubbing with Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo. Milano trusts this pediatrician-tested, soft smelling product as it's made with soothing natural oat, known for its soothing properties. Though it lathers well, it's super gentle. And since the baby's the boss, give him something that doesn't make him cry.
At mass retailers, pharmacies.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Jenny McCarthy brings 'Dirty' show to Magic City Casino
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released