How celeb mom Alyssa Milano spoils her baby
Gives him a good scrubbing
Newish mom Alyssa Milano is doing something for herself on on Mother's Day, since her baby son Milo (with hubby David Bugliari) is not old enough to buy her flowers yet.
Born in August 2011, little Milo gets a good scrubbing with Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo. Milano trusts this pediatrician-tested, soft smelling product as it's made with soothing natural oat, known for its soothing properties. Though it lathers well, it's super gentle. And since the baby's the boss, give him something that doesn't make him cry.
At mass retailers, pharmacies.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again