Housing trouble for Paulina Rubio
It's good to be Paulina Rubio. Most of the time anyway. The condo association at The Palace, a high-rise on Brickell Avenue in downtown Miami, isn’t too happy with her. The singer of Nada de Ti has owned a $500,000 condo there for 20 years — but she allegedly hasn’t paid maintenance fees for more than a year. The association is now going after Rubio for $25,643, according to a lien filed with Miami-Dade County. While she still owns the condo, the singer’s homestead is a $2.2 million house on Di Lido Island in Miami Beach. Unfortunately for Rubio, there’s a lien on that house, too. The IRS wants her to catch up with unpaid income levy, to the tune of $132,000. Rubio should be able to afford it - she was just named as a judge for the next season of The X Factor, along with Kelly Rowland.
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami