Housewives mix it up at Mercedes Benz Star Lounge
Housewives bonding alert! Bravo fans got an eyeful Sunday evening when Alexia Echevarria and Marysol Patton, of the Real Housewives of Miami, entered the Star Lounge at the Raleigh Hotel for Swim Week with Melissa and Joe Gorga, of the NJ franchise.
Melissa was talking about her new book, Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage. And she and Joe did indeed seem happy.
"I treat her as if she's my girlfriend, not my wife," said Joe. "You have to keep the excitement alive."
Marysol and Alexia were gearing up for another season of RHOM next month.
Alexia is hoping viewers get to see more of her actual life, outside of running a magazine (Venue) and being a reality star. "You'll see me taking care of my son Frankie and that's what I am devoting myself to," she said.
As for Marysol, the PR big said mom Elsa is dealing with some health problems (TBA) but will be OK.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how