Housewives mix it up at Mercedes Benz Star Lounge
Housewives bonding alert! Bravo fans got an eyeful Sunday evening when Alexia Echevarria and Marysol Patton, of the Real Housewives of Miami, entered the Star Lounge at the Raleigh Hotel for Swim Week with Melissa and Joe Gorga, of the NJ franchise.
Melissa was talking about her new book, Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage. And she and Joe did indeed seem happy.
"I treat her as if she's my girlfriend, not my wife," said Joe. "You have to keep the excitement alive."
Marysol and Alexia were gearing up for another season of RHOM next month.
Alexia is hoping viewers get to see more of her actual life, outside of running a magazine (Venue) and being a reality star. "You'll see me taking care of my son Frankie and that's what I am devoting myself to," she said.
As for Marysol, the PR big said mom Elsa is dealing with some health problems (TBA) but will be OK.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew