Housewives mix it up at Mercedes Benz Star Lounge
Housewives bonding alert! Bravo fans got an eyeful Sunday evening when Alexia Echevarria and Marysol Patton, of the Real Housewives of Miami, entered the Star Lounge at the Raleigh Hotel for Swim Week with Melissa and Joe Gorga, of the NJ franchise.
Melissa was talking about her new book, Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage. And she and Joe did indeed seem happy.
"I treat her as if she's my girlfriend, not my wife," said Joe. "You have to keep the excitement alive."
Marysol and Alexia were gearing up for another season of RHOM next month.
Alexia is hoping viewers get to see more of her actual life, outside of running a magazine (Venue) and being a reality star. "You'll see me taking care of my son Frankie and that's what I am devoting myself to," she said.
As for Marysol, the PR big said mom Elsa is dealing with some health problems (TBA) but will be OK.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage