Housewives mix it up at Mercedes Benz Star Lounge
Housewives bonding alert! Bravo fans got an eyeful Sunday evening when Alexia Echevarria and Marysol Patton, of the Real Housewives of Miami, entered the Star Lounge at the Raleigh Hotel for Swim Week with Melissa and Joe Gorga, of the NJ franchise.
Melissa was talking about her new book, Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage. And she and Joe did indeed seem happy.
"I treat her as if she's my girlfriend, not my wife," said Joe. "You have to keep the excitement alive."
Marysol and Alexia were gearing up for another season of RHOM next month.
Alexia is hoping viewers get to see more of her actual life, outside of running a magazine (Venue) and being a reality star. "You'll see me taking care of my son Frankie and that's what I am devoting myself to," she said.
As for Marysol, the PR big said mom Elsa is dealing with some health problems (TBA) but will be OK.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video