House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show at Mansion
Celebrate the 2-year Anniversary of the House of Jackie Brown with a Spring Collection Swimsuit Fashion Show at Mansion!
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion presents a very special House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show straight from New York in celebration of the 2-year anniversary of fabulous fashion brand. Take a peak of the Spring 2010 Swimsuit collection “Jungle Juice”, while admiring the sexy ladies as the walk the runway in electric couture and barely-there bikinis. Dance to music by residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods and party hardy till the sun comes up. Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go to have a good time; the music is great (open format, something for everyone), the drinks are fairly priced, and gorgeous people all around. It’s an overall great environment for those looking for a fab night out.
Advance tickets are available for a price of $23 at WantTickets.com, or use your Opium Group Privilege Card and get free admission for 2 until midnight. Don’t miss this one of a kind fashion event, head to Mansion for a special presentation of the House of Jackie Brown!
- 11 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 14-16
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 7-9
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21