House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show at Mansion
Celebrate the 2-year Anniversary of the House of Jackie Brown with a Spring Collection Swimsuit Fashion Show at Mansion!
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion presents a very special House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show straight from New York in celebration of the 2-year anniversary of fabulous fashion brand. Take a peak of the Spring 2010 Swimsuit collection “Jungle Juice”, while admiring the sexy ladies as the walk the runway in electric couture and barely-there bikinis. Dance to music by residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods and party hardy till the sun comes up. Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go to have a good time; the music is great (open format, something for everyone), the drinks are fairly priced, and gorgeous people all around. It’s an overall great environment for those looking for a fab night out.
Advance tickets are available for a price of $23 at WantTickets.com, or use your Opium Group Privilege Card and get free admission for 2 until midnight. Don’t miss this one of a kind fashion event, head to Mansion for a special presentation of the House of Jackie Brown!
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2