House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show at Mansion
Celebrate the 2-year Anniversary of the House of Jackie Brown with a Spring Collection Swimsuit Fashion Show at Mansion!
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion presents a very special House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show straight from New York in celebration of the 2-year anniversary of fabulous fashion brand. Take a peak of the Spring 2010 Swimsuit collection “Jungle Juice”, while admiring the sexy ladies as the walk the runway in electric couture and barely-there bikinis. Dance to music by residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods and party hardy till the sun comes up. Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go to have a good time; the music is great (open format, something for everyone), the drinks are fairly priced, and gorgeous people all around. It’s an overall great environment for those looking for a fab night out.
Advance tickets are available for a price of $23 at WantTickets.com, or use your Opium Group Privilege Card and get free admission for 2 until midnight. Don’t miss this one of a kind fashion event, head to Mansion for a special presentation of the House of Jackie Brown!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano