House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show at Mansion
Celebrate the 2-year Anniversary of the House of Jackie Brown with a Spring Collection Swimsuit Fashion Show at Mansion!
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion presents a very special House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show straight from New York in celebration of the 2-year anniversary of fabulous fashion brand. Take a peak of the Spring 2010 Swimsuit collection “Jungle Juice”, while admiring the sexy ladies as the walk the runway in electric couture and barely-there bikinis. Dance to music by residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods and party hardy till the sun comes up. Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go to have a good time; the music is great (open format, something for everyone), the drinks are fairly priced, and gorgeous people all around. It’s an overall great environment for those looking for a fab night out.
Advance tickets are available for a price of $23 at WantTickets.com, or use your Opium Group Privilege Card and get free admission for 2 until midnight. Don’t miss this one of a kind fashion event, head to Mansion for a special presentation of the House of Jackie Brown!
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series