House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show at Mansion
Celebrate the 2-year Anniversary of the House of Jackie Brown with a Spring Collection Swimsuit Fashion Show at Mansion!
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion presents a very special House of Jackie Brown Fashion Show straight from New York in celebration of the 2-year anniversary of fabulous fashion brand. Take a peak of the Spring 2010 Swimsuit collection “Jungle Juice”, while admiring the sexy ladies as the walk the runway in electric couture and barely-there bikinis. Dance to music by residents Konflikt and Damaged Goods and party hardy till the sun comes up. Mansion Wednesdays is where all the locals go to have a good time; the music is great (open format, something for everyone), the drinks are fairly priced, and gorgeous people all around. It’s an overall great environment for those looking for a fab night out.
Advance tickets are available for a price of $23 at WantTickets.com, or use your Opium Group Privilege Card and get free admission for 2 until midnight. Don’t miss this one of a kind fashion event, head to Mansion for a special presentation of the House of Jackie Brown!
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados