House nightclub set to open in Wynwood Arts District late Feb.
New venue will feel like a home, sound like a club
Who’s ready for some House?
No, I don’t mean the high-energy music that we all love in Miami. I’m talking about the newest club that’s set to open later this month in South Florida.
Word on the street is that nightlife guru Mark Lowe, the name behind The Living Room Ft. Lauderdale, has now set his sites on the up-and -coming Wynwood Arts District to introduce House Miami. (We’re hearing its somewhere near NW 20th St. and North Miami Ave.)
House Miami will be a 9,000 square-foot nightclub that will be very unique. Lowe wants patrons to feel as if they are, for lack of a better description, in their own house. There will be bars that resemble kitchens, the VIP area will look like virtual showers, cocktail waitresses dressed only in men’s t-shirts, and throughout the multi-level space plenty of cyber modulated and interactive elements designed in collaboration with visual artist Sebastian Aaron and Glass House Productions.
This isn’t going to be just another club on the scene. This venue is set to be an ultimate experience that will entice all your senses. Lowe wants everyone to feel at home while partying it up in this high-tech, ultra-lavish nightclub.
Check back to Miami.com to stay informed on the Grand Opening and pinpoint location of House Nightclub.
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood