House nightclub set to open in Wynwood Arts District late Feb.
New venue will feel like a home, sound like a club
Who’s ready for some House?
No, I don’t mean the high-energy music that we all love in Miami. I’m talking about the newest club that’s set to open later this month in South Florida.
Word on the street is that nightlife guru Mark Lowe, the name behind The Living Room Ft. Lauderdale, has now set his sites on the up-and -coming Wynwood Arts District to introduce House Miami. (We’re hearing its somewhere near NW 20th St. and North Miami Ave.)
House Miami will be a 9,000 square-foot nightclub that will be very unique. Lowe wants patrons to feel as if they are, for lack of a better description, in their own house. There will be bars that resemble kitchens, the VIP area will look like virtual showers, cocktail waitresses dressed only in men’s t-shirts, and throughout the multi-level space plenty of cyber modulated and interactive elements designed in collaboration with visual artist Sebastian Aaron and Glass House Productions.
This isn’t going to be just another club on the scene. This venue is set to be an ultimate experience that will entice all your senses. Lowe wants everyone to feel at home while partying it up in this high-tech, ultra-lavish nightclub.
Check back to Miami.com to stay informed on the Grand Opening and pinpoint location of House Nightclub.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District