House nightclub set to open in Wynwood Arts District late Feb.
New venue will feel like a home, sound like a club
Who’s ready for some House?
No, I don’t mean the high-energy music that we all love in Miami. I’m talking about the newest club that’s set to open later this month in South Florida.
Word on the street is that nightlife guru Mark Lowe, the name behind The Living Room Ft. Lauderdale, has now set his sites on the up-and -coming Wynwood Arts District to introduce House Miami. (We’re hearing its somewhere near NW 20th St. and North Miami Ave.)
House Miami will be a 9,000 square-foot nightclub that will be very unique. Lowe wants patrons to feel as if they are, for lack of a better description, in their own house. There will be bars that resemble kitchens, the VIP area will look like virtual showers, cocktail waitresses dressed only in men’s t-shirts, and throughout the multi-level space plenty of cyber modulated and interactive elements designed in collaboration with visual artist Sebastian Aaron and Glass House Productions.
This isn’t going to be just another club on the scene. This venue is set to be an ultimate experience that will entice all your senses. Lowe wants everyone to feel at home while partying it up in this high-tech, ultra-lavish nightclub.
Check back to Miami.com to stay informed on the Grand Opening and pinpoint location of House Nightclub.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell