Hotel Tips for Miami's Solo Diners
So, you're dining alone today? No worries. Duck fries, good wine and a beautiful view will put a ho-ho-ho in your day.
So, you're alone this Christmas--no parasitic relatives, no significant other--just you. Some of my favorite gastronomic adventures have been a spontaneous sojourn to a Miami Beach Hotel bar where I ran into some naughty, small plate I lathered with Champagne. Don't think about it. Just check out my "Sip & Suck: Hotel Christmas Dining Guide--Miami-Style" and see what's on the grub list of your favorite hotel. Or maybe, you can check out The Grill at The Setai for some duck fries and an unabashedly buttery Chardonnay. Whatever you do, wherever you go, be safe, be sexy and be unforgettable. Cheers.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea