Hotel Tips for Miami's Solo Diners
So, you're dining alone today? No worries. Duck fries, good wine and a beautiful view will put a ho-ho-ho in your day.
So, you're alone this Christmas--no parasitic relatives, no significant other--just you. Some of my favorite gastronomic adventures have been a spontaneous sojourn to a Miami Beach Hotel bar where I ran into some naughty, small plate I lathered with Champagne. Don't think about it. Just check out my "Sip & Suck: Hotel Christmas Dining Guide--Miami-Style" and see what's on the grub list of your favorite hotel. Or maybe, you can check out The Grill at The Setai for some duck fries and an unabashedly buttery Chardonnay. Whatever you do, wherever you go, be safe, be sexy and be unforgettable. Cheers.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release