Hotel Tips for Miami's Solo Diners
So, you're dining alone today? No worries. Duck fries, good wine and a beautiful view will put a ho-ho-ho in your day.
So, you're alone this Christmas--no parasitic relatives, no significant other--just you. Some of my favorite gastronomic adventures have been a spontaneous sojourn to a Miami Beach Hotel bar where I ran into some naughty, small plate I lathered with Champagne. Don't think about it. Just check out my "Sip & Suck: Hotel Christmas Dining Guide--Miami-Style" and see what's on the grub list of your favorite hotel. Or maybe, you can check out The Grill at The Setai for some duck fries and an unabashedly buttery Chardonnay. Whatever you do, wherever you go, be safe, be sexy and be unforgettable. Cheers.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction