Hotel Tips for Miami's Solo Diners
So, you're dining alone today? No worries. Duck fries, good wine and a beautiful view will put a ho-ho-ho in your day.
So, you're alone this Christmas--no parasitic relatives, no significant other--just you. Some of my favorite gastronomic adventures have been a spontaneous sojourn to a Miami Beach Hotel bar where I ran into some naughty, small plate I lathered with Champagne. Don't think about it. Just check out my "Sip & Suck: Hotel Christmas Dining Guide--Miami-Style" and see what's on the grub list of your favorite hotel. Or maybe, you can check out The Grill at The Setai for some duck fries and an unabashedly buttery Chardonnay. Whatever you do, wherever you go, be safe, be sexy and be unforgettable. Cheers.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide