Hotel Kid-Friendly Services for Credit Card Toting-Tots
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa offers kid-friendly services that include ONE Kids VIP card, beach cruisers, cooking classes and more.
Did you see the episode of Kimora Lee Simmons’ reality show when her youngest daughter (Aoki) told the family chef that she liked him and that the last chef was fired? These days, children want to be treated like their money-dipped parents. So, you better know how to accommodate them. Starting tomorrow, ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa begins its customized program for jet-setting tots. In addition to babysitting services, car seats, pack-n-play cribs, high chairs, bed rails, and bed wetting sheets, The ONE Kid’s Package includes:
• ONE Kids VIP card, which will give kids access to sodas and ice cream,
• Kids’ boutiques, shops, museums, theaters, and other kid-friendly venues and restaurants,
• ONE-branded teddy bears, t-shirts, hats, beach pails and toys,
• Clif Kid Bars and Twisted Fruit,
• Color-A-Cookie Custom Cookies,
• Nobu cooking class for children,
• ONE Bal Harbour’s movie and book library,
• Mani, pedi and haircut services,
• Beach cruisers,
• Kids mini bar,
• Playstation system and video game selection,
• Toys and board games.
ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, 10295 Collins Ave. Bal Harbour, 305-455-5400, www.oneluxuryhotels.com.
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?