The hot new line for a South Florida guy
There's a new label in town: Mack Weldon.
It's a basics brand that features the essentials: underwear, socks, t-shirts and undershirts, just for dudes and the women who love them.
The product is all about quality, created with fit and function in mind.
MW has developed a strong celeb following since its launch in August. Think Kellan Lutz, Ian Somerhalder and Gavin Rossdale, to name just a few. Kellan was recently spotted wearing his Mack Weldon undies while changing on a beach photo shoot (sorry, it wasn't PG enough to post).
While the brand is primarily sold on its dedicated website (www.mackweldon.com), The Shop at Equinox on Collins Avenue carries the product. For holiday ideas, The Mack Weldon “packs” are a great option for the men in a lady’s life.
www.mackweldon.com for more.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore