The hot new line for a South Florida guy
There's a new label in town: Mack Weldon.
It's a basics brand that features the essentials: underwear, socks, t-shirts and undershirts, just for dudes and the women who love them.
The product is all about quality, created with fit and function in mind.
MW has developed a strong celeb following since its launch in August. Think Kellan Lutz, Ian Somerhalder and Gavin Rossdale, to name just a few. Kellan was recently spotted wearing his Mack Weldon undies while changing on a beach photo shoot (sorry, it wasn't PG enough to post).
While the brand is primarily sold on its dedicated website (www.mackweldon.com), The Shop at Equinox on Collins Avenue carries the product. For holiday ideas, The Mack Weldon “packs” are a great option for the men in a lady’s life.
www.mackweldon.com for more.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street