Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party
Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party at Mansion hosted by Playboy Playmates, Miss January, Jaime Edmondson and Miss February, Heather Rae Young.
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion is throwing a Post Screening party for the upcoming movie Hot Tub Time Machine, due out in theaters on March 26th. The film stars actors John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, and Clark Duke as four friends who travel back in time to the 80’s through their hot tub and what follows is a complete adventure where they will Kick some past. It’s all about leg warmers, big hair, and no technology, so forget Twitter, Facebook, texting; Hot Tub Time Machine will make you realize how far we’ve come from 1986 with lots of laughter in between.
Playboy Playmates Jaime Edmondson (Miss January) and Heather Rae Young (Miss February) will host the event with music provided by residents Damaged Goods and DJ Konflikt. Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; tickets are available up till 10pm. Doors open at 11pm and don’t forget to wear your green, it’s St. Patty’s Day!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space