Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party
Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party at Mansion hosted by Playboy Playmates, Miss January, Jaime Edmondson and Miss February, Heather Rae Young.
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion is throwing a Post Screening party for the upcoming movie Hot Tub Time Machine, due out in theaters on March 26th. The film stars actors John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, and Clark Duke as four friends who travel back in time to the 80’s through their hot tub and what follows is a complete adventure where they will Kick some past. It’s all about leg warmers, big hair, and no technology, so forget Twitter, Facebook, texting; Hot Tub Time Machine will make you realize how far we’ve come from 1986 with lots of laughter in between.
Playboy Playmates Jaime Edmondson (Miss January) and Heather Rae Young (Miss February) will host the event with music provided by residents Damaged Goods and DJ Konflikt. Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; tickets are available up till 10pm. Doors open at 11pm and don’t forget to wear your green, it’s St. Patty’s Day!
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday