Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party
Hot Tub Time Machine Post Screening Party at Mansion hosted by Playboy Playmates, Miss January, Jaime Edmondson and Miss February, Heather Rae Young.
This week International Wednesdays at Mansion is throwing a Post Screening party for the upcoming movie Hot Tub Time Machine, due out in theaters on March 26th. The film stars actors John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, and Clark Duke as four friends who travel back in time to the 80’s through their hot tub and what follows is a complete adventure where they will Kick some past. It’s all about leg warmers, big hair, and no technology, so forget Twitter, Facebook, texting; Hot Tub Time Machine will make you realize how far we’ve come from 1986 with lots of laughter in between.
Playboy Playmates Jaime Edmondson (Miss January) and Heather Rae Young (Miss February) will host the event with music provided by residents Damaged Goods and DJ Konflikt. Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23; tickets are available up till 10pm. Doors open at 11pm and don’t forget to wear your green, it’s St. Patty’s Day!
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove