Hot ticket items
Are you a Miami Heat season ticket holder? You're in rare company. And lucky as heck.
Are you a Miami Heat season ticket holder? You're in rare company.
And lucky as heck.
Not only will you get up and close and personal with the Heat's latest
acquisitions -- including, of course, the king himself, Lebron James -- but
you can also snag a special deal at Kimpton's EPIC hotel, located within
walking distance of the American Airlines Arena.
Just book your stay for home games through www.MiamiHeat.com (code:
HEAT) to receive a 20 percent saving off the best available rate.
More season ticket holder perks: a complimentary appetizer at the
hotel’s Mediterranean-inspired seafood restaurant, Area 31.
And for those out-of-towners in need of extra leg room, the hotel
offers 13 specialty so-called tall rooms with longer beds, measuring 72
inches wide x 89 inches long.
"Mascots'' are also welcome courtesy of a pet-friendly policy, which
ensures all animal guests receive a pet bed, treats and toy upon arrival.
On Our Radar
- Latino stars come out at New World Symphony
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'