Hot stuff: Beyonce comes out with Midnight Heat
New scent for fall
Maybe it’s because she’s been kept awake these past few months by baby Blue Ivy, but Beyoncé is officially a night person. Her new fall fragrance, Midnight Heat, reflects that. The singer describes the fragrance as “sultry and sensual,” thanks to the exotic purple Mokara orchid. There are warmer notes, too: hints of amber, sandalwood and patchouli. The statuesque bottle mimics a woman’s curves, kind of like you-know-who.
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!