Hot stuff: Beyonce comes out with Midnight Heat
New scent for fall
Maybe it’s because she’s been kept awake these past few months by baby Blue Ivy, but Beyoncé is officially a night person. Her new fall fragrance, Midnight Heat, reflects that. The singer describes the fragrance as “sultry and sensual,” thanks to the exotic purple Mokara orchid. There are warmer notes, too: hints of amber, sandalwood and patchouli. The statuesque bottle mimics a woman’s curves, kind of like you-know-who.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show