Hot stuff: Beyonce comes out with Midnight Heat
New scent for fall
Maybe it’s because she’s been kept awake these past few months by baby Blue Ivy, but Beyoncé is officially a night person. Her new fall fragrance, Midnight Heat, reflects that. The singer describes the fragrance as “sultry and sensual,” thanks to the exotic purple Mokara orchid. There are warmer notes, too: hints of amber, sandalwood and patchouli. The statuesque bottle mimics a woman’s curves, kind of like you-know-who.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28