Hot stuff: Beyonce comes out with Midnight Heat
New scent for fall
Maybe it’s because she’s been kept awake these past few months by baby Blue Ivy, but Beyoncé is officially a night person. Her new fall fragrance, Midnight Heat, reflects that. The singer describes the fragrance as “sultry and sensual,” thanks to the exotic purple Mokara orchid. There are warmer notes, too: hints of amber, sandalwood and patchouli. The statuesque bottle mimics a woman’s curves, kind of like you-know-who.
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!