Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
Huahua’s Taqueria happy hours with Y100 radio host Nick Pena’s food blog, The Food-e
Todd Erickson has been very busy in his mad scientist lab concocting a series of secret hot sauces that some of us, ahem, will covet very, very much once they are released in a spicy six pack that has nothing to do with the chef's abs. In addition to that, he's also conspiring on a new happy hour that will debut in a few weeks. In the meantime, Huahua’s Taqueria and Y100 radio host Nick Pena’s food blog, The Food-e, are throwing a fiesta from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, February 27. In addition to all beers at $3, margaritas at $4 and any three of the same taco for $10, there will be piñatas loaded with prizes such as free tacos, free drinks and more. Bring your biz cards because they are drawing names to see who gets the first hit. Who doesn't want the first hit? According to insiders, "this will be the fiesta that competes with Cinco de Mayo, so put your party sombreros on." But wait! There's more. An after party four doors down at Huahua's trippy sister HaVen Gastro-Lounge. To RSVP, emaiil email@example.com. For more info on the party, click here or here.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday