Host's 'Amazing' adventure
TV star screening documentary, The Ride
What an adventure for Phil Keoghan. As host of CBS’s The Amazing Race, the man has definitely racked up some mileage. The New Zealand native, 43, even travels in his off time. In his documentary The Ride, Keoghan chronicled his cross-country cycling trip throughout the U.S., spanning 3,500 miles in 40 days, to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. You can ask him about his travels yourself when Keoghan visits Miami Friday to screen The Ride at Regal South Beach Cinema as well as attend a Saturday night party at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel for the 10th anniversary of the show; the final season finale airs May 8. He may even give a hint as to who the winner is.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails