Host's 'Amazing' adventure
TV star screening documentary, The Ride
What an adventure for Phil Keoghan. As host of CBS’s The Amazing Race, the man has definitely racked up some mileage. The New Zealand native, 43, even travels in his off time. In his documentary The Ride, Keoghan chronicled his cross-country cycling trip throughout the U.S., spanning 3,500 miles in 40 days, to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. You can ask him about his travels yourself when Keoghan visits Miami Friday to screen The Ride at Regal South Beach Cinema as well as attend a Saturday night party at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel for the 10th anniversary of the show; the final season finale airs May 8. He may even give a hint as to who the winner is.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'