Host's 'Amazing' adventure
TV star screening documentary, The Ride
What an adventure for Phil Keoghan. As host of CBS’s The Amazing Race, the man has definitely racked up some mileage. The New Zealand native, 43, even travels in his off time. In his documentary The Ride, Keoghan chronicled his cross-country cycling trip throughout the U.S., spanning 3,500 miles in 40 days, to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. You can ask him about his travels yourself when Keoghan visits Miami Friday to screen The Ride at Regal South Beach Cinema as well as attend a Saturday night party at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel for the 10th anniversary of the show; the final season finale airs May 8. He may even give a hint as to who the winner is.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika