Host's 'Amazing' adventure
TV star screening documentary, The Ride
What an adventure for Phil Keoghan. As host of CBS’s The Amazing Race, the man has definitely racked up some mileage. The New Zealand native, 43, even travels in his off time. In his documentary The Ride, Keoghan chronicled his cross-country cycling trip throughout the U.S., spanning 3,500 miles in 40 days, to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis. You can ask him about his travels yourself when Keoghan visits Miami Friday to screen The Ride at Regal South Beach Cinema as well as attend a Saturday night party at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel for the 10th anniversary of the show; the final season finale airs May 8. He may even give a hint as to who the winner is.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest