Hoops Sports Bar & Grill outta biz, but a big chain is rumored to be eyeing the downtown space
Canadian sports bar in prime downtown location shutters
Hoops Sports Bar & Grill at 900 Biscayne Boulevard, a prime location right across from the AAA, has closed. Apparently the Canadian-based franchise quickly went from 'eh' to 'meh' and just couldn't cut it. As for who will take over the sprawling, 7,000 square foot space is anyone's guess, though we did hear some murmurs that a big chain along the lines of, say, an Applebee's/Chili's/Ruby Tuesday's has their eyes on it.
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami