Hoops Sports Bar & Grill outta biz, but a big chain is rumored to be eyeing the downtown space
Canadian sports bar in prime downtown location shutters
Hoops Sports Bar & Grill at 900 Biscayne Boulevard, a prime location right across from the AAA, has closed. Apparently the Canadian-based franchise quickly went from 'eh' to 'meh' and just couldn't cut it. As for who will take over the sprawling, 7,000 square foot space is anyone's guess, though we did hear some murmurs that a big chain along the lines of, say, an Applebee's/Chili's/Ruby Tuesday's has their eyes on it.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"