Hoops Sports Bar & Grill outta biz, but a big chain is rumored to be eyeing the downtown space
Canadian sports bar in prime downtown location shutters
Hoops Sports Bar & Grill at 900 Biscayne Boulevard, a prime location right across from the AAA, has closed. Apparently the Canadian-based franchise quickly went from 'eh' to 'meh' and just couldn't cut it. As for who will take over the sprawling, 7,000 square foot space is anyone's guess, though we did hear some murmurs that a big chain along the lines of, say, an Applebee's/Chili's/Ruby Tuesday's has their eyes on it.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai