Hometown guy Franky Arriola to appear on reality show
Love in the Wild premieres June 7
As long as they keep pumping reality shows out, we'll have locals to fill them up. Soon we can watch season 2 of Love in the Wild, a show that's part Dating Game, part Survivor. It's hosted by MTV pinup Jenny McCarthy and filmed in the Dominican Republic.
And a local, Franky Arriola, 31, will be a castmember. According to the NBC website, this is his description: "The youngest of his Cuban American family, Franky Arriola considers himself very assertive, ambitious and blessed to have such great looks. He maintains his looks by staying in shape and working out every day. His select dating criteria include women who are caring, supportive, sweet, good-looking, athletic and fun.'' Seems Franky has a fixation with Purell, and doesn't like tattoos: "Germaphobes and inked women need not apply." Arriola attended Xavier University and currently works as a social media correspondent and stand-up comedian. His ideal date is on the beach, boat riding or paddle-boarding. He also stays busy with his involvement in Best Buddies International and St. Jude's charities.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie