Hometown guy Franky Arriola to appear on reality show
Love in the Wild premieres June 7
As long as they keep pumping reality shows out, we'll have locals to fill them up. Soon we can watch season 2 of Love in the Wild, a show that's part Dating Game, part Survivor. It's hosted by MTV pinup Jenny McCarthy and filmed in the Dominican Republic.
And a local, Franky Arriola, 31, will be a castmember. According to the NBC website, this is his description: "The youngest of his Cuban American family, Franky Arriola considers himself very assertive, ambitious and blessed to have such great looks. He maintains his looks by staying in shape and working out every day. His select dating criteria include women who are caring, supportive, sweet, good-looking, athletic and fun.'' Seems Franky has a fixation with Purell, and doesn't like tattoos: "Germaphobes and inked women need not apply." Arriola attended Xavier University and currently works as a social media correspondent and stand-up comedian. His ideal date is on the beach, boat riding or paddle-boarding. He also stays busy with his involvement in Best Buddies International and St. Jude's charities.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore