Hometown guy Franky Arriola to appear on reality show
Love in the Wild premieres June 7
As long as they keep pumping reality shows out, we'll have locals to fill them up. Soon we can watch season 2 of Love in the Wild, a show that's part Dating Game, part Survivor. It's hosted by MTV pinup Jenny McCarthy and filmed in the Dominican Republic.
And a local, Franky Arriola, 31, will be a castmember. According to the NBC website, this is his description: "The youngest of his Cuban American family, Franky Arriola considers himself very assertive, ambitious and blessed to have such great looks. He maintains his looks by staying in shape and working out every day. His select dating criteria include women who are caring, supportive, sweet, good-looking, athletic and fun.'' Seems Franky has a fixation with Purell, and doesn't like tattoos: "Germaphobes and inked women need not apply." Arriola attended Xavier University and currently works as a social media correspondent and stand-up comedian. His ideal date is on the beach, boat riding or paddle-boarding. He also stays busy with his involvement in Best Buddies International and St. Jude's charities.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed