Hometown guy Franky Arriola to appear on reality show
Love in the Wild premieres June 7
As long as they keep pumping reality shows out, we'll have locals to fill them up. Soon we can watch season 2 of Love in the Wild, a show that's part Dating Game, part Survivor. It's hosted by MTV pinup Jenny McCarthy and filmed in the Dominican Republic.
And a local, Franky Arriola, 31, will be a castmember. According to the NBC website, this is his description: "The youngest of his Cuban American family, Franky Arriola considers himself very assertive, ambitious and blessed to have such great looks. He maintains his looks by staying in shape and working out every day. His select dating criteria include women who are caring, supportive, sweet, good-looking, athletic and fun.'' Seems Franky has a fixation with Purell, and doesn't like tattoos: "Germaphobes and inked women need not apply." Arriola attended Xavier University and currently works as a social media correspondent and stand-up comedian. His ideal date is on the beach, boat riding or paddle-boarding. He also stays busy with his involvement in Best Buddies International and St. Jude's charities.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)