Home for the holidays
From Cabo to Hollywood Hills, our favorite celebs are taking time off to spend with friends and family. Mom-to-be (with twins!) Mariah Carey and her hubby Nick Cannon always vacay in Aspen bu...
From Cabo to Hollywood Hills, our favorite celebs are taking time off to spend with friends and family.
Country crooner Taylor Swift can drink legally now, but that doesn't mean she'll go crazy with the nog. We hear the Back to December singer is with her family in Nashville. No word if boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal will attend the festivities. His sister Maggie Gyllenhaal told PopEater.com she and husband Peter Sarsgaard's plans. ``I'm Jewish, so we already celebrated Hanukkah. For Christmas, we just have time off. We'll be around the whole time and have a real New York Christmas.'' Also celebrating in the Big Apple: Liv Tyler, Lea Michele, Kirsten Dunst and Kelly Bensimon.
R&B singer Rihanna is in her native Barbados munching on her favorite Caribbean dishes. Also enjoying the tropics are Ellen DeGeneres and wife Portia de Rossi, who are on a cruise with their families, and George Clooney, who is heating up Cabo San Lucas, with sweetie Elisabetta Canalis.
Newly engaged Jessica Simpson says she'll split time between Texas and Boston (fiance Eric Johnson is from Beantown).
Far from the paparazzi, Fergie and Josh Duhamel are in North Dakota visiting Duhamel's dad, and Kelly Preston and John Travolta are enjoying time in Maine.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too