GlitterGlu Productions presents Holy Kimoto! with Michael Travis & Jason Hann for an amazing collaboration at The White Room!
Making their DEBUT performance, Holy Kimoto will perform LIVE tonight at The White Room. Holy Kimito is the new supergroup comprised of Steve Kimock, Kyle Hollingsworth (The String Cheese Incident), and Michael Travis and Jason Hann (EOTO, SCI). This is a one of a kind event don’t miss your chance to experience this exciting experimental performance featuring an opening set by The Heavy Pets. Advance tickets are available at GlitterGlu Productions, for $20; tickets at the door will be $25. Doors open at 7pm, and you must be 18 or older to get in. If you’re in the mood to listen to some great live music and don’t want to deal with the hassle of heading to South Beach and getting all decked out, this is the place to be. Are you ready for a jam session?
The White Room
1306 N. Miami Ave.
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Where in Miami to celebrate Independence Day like a rockstar
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12