GlitterGlu Productions presents Holy Kimoto! with Michael Travis & Jason Hann for an amazing collaboration at The White Room!
Making their DEBUT performance, Holy Kimoto will perform LIVE tonight at The White Room. Holy Kimito is the new supergroup comprised of Steve Kimock, Kyle Hollingsworth (The String Cheese Incident), and Michael Travis and Jason Hann (EOTO, SCI). This is a one of a kind event don’t miss your chance to experience this exciting experimental performance featuring an opening set by The Heavy Pets. Advance tickets are available at GlitterGlu Productions, for $20; tickets at the door will be $25. Doors open at 7pm, and you must be 18 or older to get in. If you’re in the mood to listen to some great live music and don’t want to deal with the hassle of heading to South Beach and getting all decked out, this is the place to be. Are you ready for a jam session?
The White Room
1306 N. Miami Ave.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day