GlitterGlu Productions presents Holy Kimoto! with Michael Travis & Jason Hann for an amazing collaboration at The White Room!
Making their DEBUT performance, Holy Kimoto will perform LIVE tonight at The White Room. Holy Kimito is the new supergroup comprised of Steve Kimock, Kyle Hollingsworth (The String Cheese Incident), and Michael Travis and Jason Hann (EOTO, SCI). This is a one of a kind event don’t miss your chance to experience this exciting experimental performance featuring an opening set by The Heavy Pets. Advance tickets are available at GlitterGlu Productions, for $20; tickets at the door will be $25. Doors open at 7pm, and you must be 18 or older to get in. If you’re in the mood to listen to some great live music and don’t want to deal with the hassle of heading to South Beach and getting all decked out, this is the place to be. Are you ready for a jam session?
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha