GlitterGlu Productions presents Holy Kimoto! with Michael Travis & Jason Hann for an amazing collaboration at The White Room!
Making their DEBUT performance, Holy Kimoto will perform LIVE tonight at The White Room. Holy Kimito is the new supergroup comprised of Steve Kimock, Kyle Hollingsworth (The String Cheese Incident), and Michael Travis and Jason Hann (EOTO, SCI). This is a one of a kind event don’t miss your chance to experience this exciting experimental performance featuring an opening set by The Heavy Pets. Advance tickets are available at GlitterGlu Productions, for $20; tickets at the door will be $25. Doors open at 7pm, and you must be 18 or older to get in. If you’re in the mood to listen to some great live music and don’t want to deal with the hassle of heading to South Beach and getting all decked out, this is the place to be. Are you ready for a jam session?
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem