GlitterGlu Productions presents Holy Kimoto! with Michael Travis & Jason Hann for an amazing collaboration at The White Room!
Making their DEBUT performance, Holy Kimoto will perform LIVE tonight at The White Room. Holy Kimito is the new supergroup comprised of Steve Kimock, Kyle Hollingsworth (The String Cheese Incident), and Michael Travis and Jason Hann (EOTO, SCI). This is a one of a kind event don’t miss your chance to experience this exciting experimental performance featuring an opening set by The Heavy Pets. Advance tickets are available at GlitterGlu Productions, for $20; tickets at the door will be $25. Doors open at 7pm, and you must be 18 or older to get in. If you’re in the mood to listen to some great live music and don’t want to deal with the hassle of heading to South Beach and getting all decked out, this is the place to be. Are you ready for a jam session?
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014