Holiday Shop, Drop, Then Roll, Flick, Roll
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping, South Beach-style? Check out MOD SHOP at the Gansevoort.
So you’re lying low this weekend? I hear yah. Save your loot for MOD SHOP—a shopping experience where you get discounts on fall looks by bourgeoning designers and local boutiques like Kane & Couture, Dimpled, Electric Couture & Electric Boutique, DEMI by Desi,and Fashion District. It takes place at the Gansevoort South Beach this Wednesday evening, and I also hear they’ll be photographers doing an impromptu photo shoot at Plunge Pool. Maybe, you’ll get discovered (wink).
What: MOD SHOP Event, Trunk Show, LIVE Impromptu Photo Shoot
Where: Plunge at the Gansevoort South Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-604-1000.
When: Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 9 p.m.
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- One of Miami's top chefs has moved to Cheeca Lodge & Spa, an Islamorada classic
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- 6 New Things You Didn't Know About Miami Hotels
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics