Holiday Shop, Drop, Then Roll, Flick, Roll
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping, South Beach-style? Check out MOD SHOP at the Gansevoort.
So you’re lying low this weekend? I hear yah. Save your loot for MOD SHOP—a shopping experience where you get discounts on fall looks by bourgeoning designers and local boutiques like Kane & Couture, Dimpled, Electric Couture & Electric Boutique, DEMI by Desi,and Fashion District. It takes place at the Gansevoort South Beach this Wednesday evening, and I also hear they’ll be photographers doing an impromptu photo shoot at Plunge Pool. Maybe, you’ll get discovered (wink).
What: MOD SHOP Event, Trunk Show, LIVE Impromptu Photo Shoot
Where: Plunge at the Gansevoort South Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-604-1000.
When: Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 9 p.m.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats