Holiday Shop, Drop, Then Roll, Flick, Roll
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping, South Beach-style? Check out MOD SHOP at the Gansevoort.
So you’re lying low this weekend? I hear yah. Save your loot for MOD SHOP—a shopping experience where you get discounts on fall looks by bourgeoning designers and local boutiques like Kane & Couture, Dimpled, Electric Couture & Electric Boutique, DEMI by Desi,and Fashion District. It takes place at the Gansevoort South Beach this Wednesday evening, and I also hear they’ll be photographers doing an impromptu photo shoot at Plunge Pool. Maybe, you’ll get discovered (wink).
What: MOD SHOP Event, Trunk Show, LIVE Impromptu Photo Shoot
Where: Plunge at the Gansevoort South Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-604-1000.
When: Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 9 p.m.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea