Holiday Shop, Drop, Then Roll, Flick, Roll
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping, South Beach-style? Check out MOD SHOP at the Gansevoort.
So you’re lying low this weekend? I hear yah. Save your loot for MOD SHOP—a shopping experience where you get discounts on fall looks by bourgeoning designers and local boutiques like Kane & Couture, Dimpled, Electric Couture & Electric Boutique, DEMI by Desi,and Fashion District. It takes place at the Gansevoort South Beach this Wednesday evening, and I also hear they’ll be photographers doing an impromptu photo shoot at Plunge Pool. Maybe, you’ll get discovered (wink).
What: MOD SHOP Event, Trunk Show, LIVE Impromptu Photo Shoot
Where: Plunge at the Gansevoort South Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-604-1000.
When: Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 9 p.m.
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide