Holiday Shop, Drop, Then Roll, Flick, Roll
Want to get a head start on holiday shopping, South Beach-style? Check out MOD SHOP at the Gansevoort.
So you’re lying low this weekend? I hear yah. Save your loot for MOD SHOP—a shopping experience where you get discounts on fall looks by bourgeoning designers and local boutiques like Kane & Couture, Dimpled, Electric Couture & Electric Boutique, DEMI by Desi,and Fashion District. It takes place at the Gansevoort South Beach this Wednesday evening, and I also hear they’ll be photographers doing an impromptu photo shoot at Plunge Pool. Maybe, you’ll get discovered (wink).
What: MOD SHOP Event, Trunk Show, LIVE Impromptu Photo Shoot
Where: Plunge at the Gansevoort South Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-604-1000.
When: Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 at 9 p.m.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January