Holiday Hotel Packages In & Around Miami
From Christmas festivities to over-the-top New Year's packages and VIP shopping vacations, Miami's hotels have you covered this holiday season.
Planning a holiday getaway to South Florida? From Christmas to New Years and everything in between, the area's top resorts and hotels are offering plenty of ways to celebrate.
Shop Til You Drop Packages
Turnberry Isle Miami
Shopping and the holidays go hand in hand and Turnberry Isle Miami (19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200) is partnering with Aventura Mall, conveniently located across the street. Guests can enjoy some Retail Therapy now through December 22.
The “Retail Therapy” package includes:
- Room rates starting at $329 per night
- Accommodations in spacious Turnberry Room with upgrades available at time of booking
- Welcome amenity and $50 gift certificate to Aventura Mall
- Aventura Mall Rewards Card with special offers and discounts at various stores
- Personal shopping experience at choice of Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s or Macy’s, by appointment
- Daily American breakfast buffet for two in Cascata Grill
- Complimentary overnight valet parking and shuttle service to Aventura Mall
- To book, click here or call call 1-866-612-7739
The Gale South Beach
The Gale South Beach (1690 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-673-0199) is also offering its guests an exclusive shopping experience at their choice of retail destinations, Bal Harbour Shops or Aventura Mall. Their Keep Calm and Shop On package invites guests to shop ‘til they drop and unwind with a classic cocktail at the Regent Cocktail Club.
The “Keep Calm and Shop On” package includes:
- A two night stay with upgrade to a Suite upon availability
- Choice of mall experience at Bal Harbour Shops or Aventura Mall
- Coupon book
- Private transportation
- Four drink tickets at Regent Cocktail Club
- Complimentary bottled water daily
- Late check out
- Package rate, $595
- Available through February 2014
- To book, call 305-673-0199
Christmas & Holiday Getaway Packages
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami (455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne; 305-365-4500) is giving holiday travelers and locals, alike, plenty of reasons to retreat to Key Biscayne this holiday season, including the unveling of The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne's $2 million dollar makeover. Led by Coral Gables design firm Gettys, the 20,000 square-foot spa features natural tone mosaic tilework from the front desk to the wet areas, which include Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. The Fitness Center has also been expanded to include brand new state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment, a core/strechting station and a monthly fitness class calendar available to guests and locals. The spa also offers a brand new menu of treatments. Indulge in all of these new offerings with the resort's Spa-Cation package.
The "Spa-Cation" package includes:
- Nightly rates starting at $299
- Daily $100 spa credit
- Valid now through December 31, 2014
- To book the Spa-Cation package, click here or call 305-365-4500
- To book a spa treatment or reserve a fitness class, call 305-365-4197
If you decide to discover the spa this holiday season, The Ritz-Carlton is hosting a number of holiday activities to enjoy during your stay. Their holiday calendar is as follows:
December 17- Mom & Me Holiday Tennis Clinic - Join the Cliff Drysdale tennis pros for an afternoon of drills and volleys. Moms can enjoy the workout while the little ones play reindeer games. 3 to 4 p.m. Ages 5 to 9. To reserve, call 305-365-4300
December 18- Holly Jolly Arts-n-Crafts- Create Christmas gifts, cards and ornaments during this arts and crafts workshop for the little ones. 4 to 6 p.m.
December 19- Complimentary Sparkling Manis- Enjoy a complimentary sparkling mani polish change and make-your-own scrub ornaments. 5 to 7 p.m. Reserve an appointment at 305-365-4197.
December 20- Watch Elf Under the Stars on the Grand Lawn- Enjoy the movie Elf (PG) with complimentary popcorn and seasonal drinks under the stars on the Grand Lawn. Cantina Beach menu will be available. 6 p.m.
December 21- Meet Santa- Have your picture taken with Santa and enjoy cookies. 5 to 8 p.m.
December 22- North Pole Tales- Enjoy Christmas stories by Santa's elves underneath the 40' tree with cookies and hot cocoa. 5 to 7 p.m.
December 23- Christmas Carols & Eggnog- Celebrate the season in the main lobby with Christmas caroling and eggnog. 5 to 7 p.m.
The Conrad Miami (1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6500) is also bustling with holiday cheer this season with standard room rates starting at $149 per night. Make a special request to have your guest room spruced up with holiday cheer. The 203-room resort in the heart of Brickell is getting into the spirit by creating a snowy wonderland with snowfall on the 25th floor every night through December 31 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. It's the perfect excuse to enjoy happy hour at The Bar @ LvL25. Come out on December 19 for a special Mistletoe Happy Hour from 5 to 9 p.m.
The Spa at the Conrad is also getting into the holiday spirit and you can indulge in holiday-themed spa treatments this month.
If you're looking for plans on Christmas and New Year's, the Conrad is hosting dinners and parties. Enjoy Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner out at Atrio Restaurant & Wine Room on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city. Three-course dinners are priced at $65 per person.
On New Year's Eve, enjoy a 6-course dinner at Atrio accompanied by a live band playing Bossa Nova and a Veuve Clicquot Champagne toast at midnight for $195 per person. For the party people, a Rooftop Pool Soiree will commence from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. for $175. Feast on a New Year's Eve buffet and enjoy a five hour premium open bar.
For more information on these events and room reservations at Conrad Miami, click here or call 305-503-6528.
Fourteen Florida JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance, Marriott Hotels & Resorts and Gaylord Hotels are offering up to $200 in resort credits this holiday season with the Holiday Getaway Event. These rates apply to three South Florida resorts, including Turnberry Isle Miami (19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-932-6200), Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa (3030 Holiday Dr., Fort Lauderdale; 954-525-4000) and Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa (1200 N. Ocean Blvd., Pompano Beach; 954-782-0100).
The “Holiday Getaway Event” includes:
- Nightly rates starting at $149
- $50 resort credit per night applicable towards a variety of amenities, including dining, spa services, golf tee times and on-property retail stores
- Available to book November 1 - December 15 for travel November 15 - January 31, 2014
- For reservations, click here
- Use promo code: P91
- Two night minimum stay required
- Offer is valid for up to $200 in resort credit
New Year's Holiday Packages
Boca Raton Resort & Club
Ring in the New Year at the luxurious Boca Raton Resort & Club (501 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton; 888-543-1277) with festivities for whole family at their Rock the Block New Year's Eve party starting at 8:30 p.m. With amenities and leisure activities, like ice skating on the Pink Rink, surf lessons with Costa del Este, two 18-hole championship golf courses, 30 tennis courts and the Forbes Four Star Spa Palazzo, the resort has plenty to offer for a holiday getaway.
The "Rock the Block" New Year's Eve Party package includes:
- Open bar, streetside cuisine and a glow parade
- Entertainment by C&C Music Factory, The Sugar Hill Gang, DJ Slammin' Felix Sama, The Shane Duncan Band, NBC's The Voice Finalist Michaela Paige and Cafe & Circ X
- Dedicated Family Carnival Area
- Kid's Slumber Party where parents can drop off their little ones to celebrate an early New Year's Eve countdown, movie time and places to rest their head while parents continue to party
- Luxury accommodations including two party tickets
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary valet and resort fees
- Nightly rates starting at $649 based on a two-night stay minimum
- For room reservation and Rock the Block tickets, click here or call 888-495-BOCA
Resorts World Bimini
Resorts World Bimini is presenting two exciting ways to celebrate the New Year in the Bahamas. Whether it's an all night cruise from the Port of Miami into international waters to watch the fireworks from Bimini aboard their 669-foot ship or a New Year's Day sail excursion to explore the Bahamian island chain 50-miles due east, get offshore to kick off 2014.
The "New Year's Eve Fire & Ice Party" package includes:
- Live entertainment and dancing under the stars
- Play at the live-action gaming casino and sports book
- Champagne toast at midnight and fireworks display over Bimini
- Departing from Port of Miami at 9 p.m December 31 and returning to Miami at 6 a.m. January 1
- $149 per person
- $199 per person for a VIP package inclusive of three-course dinner and private disembarkation lounge
The "New Year's Day Sail" package includes:
- A day sail to Bimini on January 1, departing at 9 a.m. from Port of Miami to arrive in Bimini at noon. The ship departs Bimini at 3:30 p.m. to arrive in Miami the same day at 7 p.m.
- Live action gaming casino and sports book, live entertainment, special activities and bars and restaurants aboard the ship
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard the ship is available. Cover charges apply
- In Bimini, select a shore excursion including fishing, snorkeling, diving and touring the island
- Roundtrip fares start at $99 for the first passenger with additional passengers receiving a 50 percent discount
180 private state rooms are available on the ship starting at $60 per sail. To reserve either of these New Year's packages, click here or call 888-930-8688.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
If you’ve ever wanted to ring in the New Year like a true rock star, the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood (1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-327-7625) would like to give you the opportunity. For just $200,014 in loose change (you read that right), the Hard Rock will fly you and five of your closest friends to the resort for this ultra VIP Hard Rock Royalty package.
Enjoy a stay inside their 1,225 square-foot presidential Apollo suite (with two additional deluxe rooms at your disposal, as well) decked out with a king size bed, “Sleep Like A Rockstar” signature bedding, marble master bath, sunken Jacuzzi tub, dining room, wet bar and of course, classic rock photography and art.
The “Hard Rock Royalty” package includes:
- Round trip transportation with your entourage in a private jet
- Greetings at the hotel with a red carpet and six magnum bottles of Armand de Brignac Champagne
- Two photographers serving as your personal paparazzi on one day of your choosing (digital package will be given to guests at end of stay)
- Accommodations in Apollo Presidentail Suite and two Deluxe Rooms
- Private chickee cabana at the 4.5 acre lagoon and pool oasis with private mixologist and house DJ
- VIP Chef’s Table dinner at a show kitchen inside the High-Limit Slots Room. A personal chef will prepare an exclusive menu while you sip from a reserve of six additional magnum bottles of Armand de Brignac Champagne and cocktails from a premium bar
- Get lucky with $14,000 in free play and resort credit to use at the table games and slot machines on the casino floor
- Access to the Plum Lounge, an invitation-only lounge for VIP gamers
- Get glam on New Year’s Eve with your personal hairstylist, makeup artist and men’s barber
- Access to VIP “Reveal” New Year’s Eve Party, the Hard Rock’s exclusive, invitation-only boudoir-themed fete, including electrifying performances, live music, fine dining and, of course, free-flowing bubbly.
- When you’re all party-rocked out, hit the Rock Spa to rejuvenate before you catch your jet home
- Package valid December 27, 2013 through January 2, 2014 and requires a three-night minimum stay
- Custom schedule of rock star experiences to be confirmed at time of booking and must be made by December 6
- To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information, click here
An alternative New Year’s Eve Package is also available for $2,014, which can be booked online or by calling 800-937-0010.
Mayfair Hotel & Spa
Two Miami icons are celebrating their 30th anniversaries come 2014, the TV show Miami Vice and Coconut Grove's Mayfair Hotel & Spa (3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove; 305-441-000), which was a major hotspot in the era of Sonny and Rico. Fresh off a $10 million dollar renovation, the Mayfair is celebrating this milestone with a decadent Miami Vice-themed New Years package.
The “Miami Vices” packages includes:
- Three night stay in a Mayfair suite with private terrace and Japanese soaking tub built for two
- Personal use of a vintage Ferrari to quench your need for speed
- A ride across Biscayne Bay aboard an original Miami Vice speedboat
- Star in your own commemorative Miami Vice video that you can post on social media channels for all your friends to see
- Historic tour of 1980s Miami Vice filming locations and nightlife tour
- Wind down with a couple’s massage inside a rooftop pool cabana
- Flamingo-colored gift bag with Ray Ban sunglasses, Miami Vice complete series DVD package and CD soundtrack
- The Miami Vices packages starts at $4,000 subject to availability
- Two week’s advanced reservation required with 48 hour cancellation policy
- To book, call the Vice specialists at 305-441-0000 or click here
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas
- Your guide to Miami's best Airbnbs & other vacation rentals
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- 10 Ways to Experience Little Havana in One Epic Day
- 7 Ways to Soak Up the Great Outdoors in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Doral Right Now
- 4 Naples Hotels For Every Traveler
- 10 Best Miami Spice Lunch Deals
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis