HIT Magazine Miami Red Carpet Event
HIT Magazine Miami is celebrating the inaugural issue with a grand Red Carpet event going down Thursday, February 25th at The Place of Miami.
If you’re like me, then you’re all about getting the latest information on nightlife, entertainment, fashion, news; basically anything and everything. When I’m not writing about it, I’m definitely reading about it, and this week I’ll have one more way to get my daily fix when HIT Magazine Miami hits the newsstands. HIT Magazine Miami is a new contemporary publication that will cover all Latin entertainment, news, nightlife, gossip, music, concerts, and more, and is geared to catch the attention of a young adult audience. They’re celebrating the inaugural issue with a grand Red Carpet event going down Thursday, February 25th at The Place of Miami.
The launch of HIT Magazine Miami is going to be a huge event with lots of press, celebrities, artists, Miami’s socialites and will be filled with tons if surprises. They’re inviting everyone to be a part of this momentous evening; this is going to be a fabulous party with cocktails, delish hor d'oeuvres, and beautiful people every where. All you have to do is RSVP to get on the guest list and you too can be walking the Red Carpet and smiling for the cameras. It’s a celebration that you don’t want to miss; if you love entertainment then you will love HIT Magazine Miami. Be a part of the festivities, and head to The Place of Miami for the ultimate shin-dig going on this Thursday. It all starts at 6pm; see you there!
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District