HIT Magazine Miami Red Carpet Event
HIT Magazine Miami is celebrating the inaugural issue with a grand Red Carpet event going down Thursday, February 25th at The Place of Miami.
If you’re like me, then you’re all about getting the latest information on nightlife, entertainment, fashion, news; basically anything and everything. When I’m not writing about it, I’m definitely reading about it, and this week I’ll have one more way to get my daily fix when HIT Magazine Miami hits the newsstands. HIT Magazine Miami is a new contemporary publication that will cover all Latin entertainment, news, nightlife, gossip, music, concerts, and more, and is geared to catch the attention of a young adult audience. They’re celebrating the inaugural issue with a grand Red Carpet event going down Thursday, February 25th at The Place of Miami.
The launch of HIT Magazine Miami is going to be a huge event with lots of press, celebrities, artists, Miami’s socialites and will be filled with tons if surprises. They’re inviting everyone to be a part of this momentous evening; this is going to be a fabulous party with cocktails, delish hor d'oeuvres, and beautiful people every where. All you have to do is RSVP to get on the guest list and you too can be walking the Red Carpet and smiling for the cameras. It’s a celebration that you don’t want to miss; if you love entertainment then you will love HIT Magazine Miami. Be a part of the festivities, and head to The Place of Miami for the ultimate shin-dig going on this Thursday. It all starts at 6pm; see you there!
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon