Hipster hotspot The Vagabond celebrates 5 year anniversary with two-day celebration
The Vagabond is going all out for their fifth birthday with a two-day celebration with amazing DJs, live bands, burlesque shows and free drinks.
The Vagabond has been bringing hipsters to downtown Miami for years now to get their dance on. This weekend, the hotspot will be celebrating its five year anniversary with a two-day celebration. Both days should be wild but best of all will be the open bar from 10 p.m. to midnight both days.
On Friday, Sept. 20, the club will be bringing a 10 bands to the stage to showcase their music. The massive roster includes Band in Heaven, Ex Norwegian, Suede Dudes, New Coke, Bonnie Riot, Lil Daggers, Million Young, Sweet Bronco, Deaf Poets, Wake Up and Hunters of the Alps, representing nearly every genre of music that Miami has to offer.
On Saturday, Sept. 21, the nightspot will be celebrating five years of their famous show Shameless Burlesque with, you guessed it, a night of sexy burlesque shows. Check out beautiful ladies in bustiers showing off their assets in two shows at 11 p.m. and midnight with local band The Riot Act providing the soundtrack. There will also be special DJ sets by Brad Strickland, Wasabi and Analog to keep your feet moving.
The Vagabond is located at 30 NE 14 Street, Miami. Doors open at 10 p.m. on both Sept. 20 and 21. For more info, click here.
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 places to turn up on the cheap this weekend
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- Discover the Miami.com Summer Wine List for 2016
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31