Hipster hotspot The Vagabond celebrates 5 year anniversary with two-day celebration
The Vagabond is going all out for their fifth birthday with a two-day celebration with amazing DJs, live bands, burlesque shows and free drinks.
The Vagabond has been bringing hipsters to downtown Miami for years now to get their dance on. This weekend, the hotspot will be celebrating its five year anniversary with a two-day celebration. Both days should be wild but best of all will be the open bar from 10 p.m. to midnight both days.
On Friday, Sept. 20, the club will be bringing a 10 bands to the stage to showcase their music. The massive roster includes Band in Heaven, Ex Norwegian, Suede Dudes, New Coke, Bonnie Riot, Lil Daggers, Million Young, Sweet Bronco, Deaf Poets, Wake Up and Hunters of the Alps, representing nearly every genre of music that Miami has to offer.
On Saturday, Sept. 21, the nightspot will be celebrating five years of their famous show Shameless Burlesque with, you guessed it, a night of sexy burlesque shows. Check out beautiful ladies in bustiers showing off their assets in two shows at 11 p.m. and midnight with local band The Riot Act providing the soundtrack. There will also be special DJ sets by Brad Strickland, Wasabi and Analog to keep your feet moving.
The Vagabond is located at 30 NE 14 Street, Miami. Doors open at 10 p.m. on both Sept. 20 and 21. For more info, click here.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color