Hipster hotspot The Vagabond celebrates 5 year anniversary with two-day celebration
The Vagabond is going all out for their fifth birthday with a two-day celebration with amazing DJs, live bands, burlesque shows and free drinks.
The Vagabond has been bringing hipsters to downtown Miami for years now to get their dance on. This weekend, the hotspot will be celebrating its five year anniversary with a two-day celebration. Both days should be wild but best of all will be the open bar from 10 p.m. to midnight both days.
On Friday, Sept. 20, the club will be bringing a 10 bands to the stage to showcase their music. The massive roster includes Band in Heaven, Ex Norwegian, Suede Dudes, New Coke, Bonnie Riot, Lil Daggers, Million Young, Sweet Bronco, Deaf Poets, Wake Up and Hunters of the Alps, representing nearly every genre of music that Miami has to offer.
On Saturday, Sept. 21, the nightspot will be celebrating five years of their famous show Shameless Burlesque with, you guessed it, a night of sexy burlesque shows. Check out beautiful ladies in bustiers showing off their assets in two shows at 11 p.m. and midnight with local band The Riot Act providing the soundtrack. There will also be special DJ sets by Brad Strickland, Wasabi and Analog to keep your feet moving.
The Vagabond is located at 30 NE 14 Street, Miami. Doors open at 10 p.m. on both Sept. 20 and 21. For more info, click here.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District