Hip Hop Symphony, featuring Miami HEAT DJ Irie
Saturday night's all right for listening. Celebrating the New World Symphony’s 25th Anniversary, the Friends of New World Symphony presents a “Passport to Musical Journey for a New Generation,” kicking off another season with a “Hip Hop Symphony, featuring Miami HEAT DJ Irie and Opus Love.
VIP members will start the evening at the Frank Gehry designed New World Center with renowned guitarist, Manuel Barrueco and conductor, Michael Francis as the orchestra debuts the world premiere of “a dance into reflected daylight” by Jeffery Mumford and plays Concierto de Aranjuez.
Guests are then invited to the Symphony After Hours Party where Miami’s favorite celebrity DJ Irie and Opus Love Quintet play in tandem poolside at Shore club as guests sip on cocktails courtesy of GREY GOOSE Vodka. MIAMI Magazine, celebrating their 5th Anniversary, will also be part of the festivities.$40.
When: Dance Into Daylight Pre-Season Concert: Saturday, September 22 7:30 PM “Hip Hop Symphony” – 9:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Where: New World Center – 500 17th street Miami Beach followed by Shore Club Miami – 1901 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 305 673 3331,
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding