Hip Hop Symphony, featuring Miami HEAT DJ Irie
Saturday night's all right for listening. Celebrating the New World Symphony’s 25th Anniversary, the Friends of New World Symphony presents a “Passport to Musical Journey for a New Generation,” kicking off another season with a “Hip Hop Symphony, featuring Miami HEAT DJ Irie and Opus Love.
VIP members will start the evening at the Frank Gehry designed New World Center with renowned guitarist, Manuel Barrueco and conductor, Michael Francis as the orchestra debuts the world premiere of “a dance into reflected daylight” by Jeffery Mumford and plays Concierto de Aranjuez.
Guests are then invited to the Symphony After Hours Party where Miami’s favorite celebrity DJ Irie and Opus Love Quintet play in tandem poolside at Shore club as guests sip on cocktails courtesy of GREY GOOSE Vodka. MIAMI Magazine, celebrating their 5th Anniversary, will also be part of the festivities.$40.
When: Dance Into Daylight Pre-Season Concert: Saturday, September 22 7:30 PM “Hip Hop Symphony” – 9:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Where: New World Center – 500 17th street Miami Beach followed by Shore Club Miami – 1901 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 305 673 3331,
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)