Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Kate Hudson Starts Athletic Line
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Nicky Hilton Talks Fashion
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes More Stores
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends