Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Barbie's Dreamhouse Experience opens Monday at Sawgrass Mills
- Your Health Matters!
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Miami's First Full-Service Men's Spa
- 2013 Mother's Day Gift Guide
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open