Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables