Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida