Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- An Urban Escape in the Center of Miami Beach
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon