Hip Happenings: Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Debuts New Shoe Salon
If you're a heel-aholic, allow us to introduce you to your future fave shopping haunt — Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland's new shoe salon.
Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland Mall
7687 N. Kendall Drive, Miami
Loco for Louboutin? Zealous for Zanotti? Gotta have Prada? Then skedaddle to Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland’s new 10022-SHOE salon. Named after the New York flagship’s shoe space — so vast it has its own zip code — the Dadeland door welcomes new additions Brian Atwood, Camilla Skovgaard, Sergio Rossi, Valentino and Elizabeth and James. Saks Fifth Avenue Dadeland VP and General Manager Juan Lopez says, “It’s paradise found for women.” No truer words have ever been spoken.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game