Hip Happenings: Ocean Drive Magazine Fall Fashion Week
Gotta have you fashion fix? Head over to Ocean Drive Magazine Fall Fashion Week.
While New Yorkers braved Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week earlier this month, Miamians welcome the eighth annual Ocean Drive Magazine Fall Fashion Week September 23rd to 26th. The four-day extravaganza will showcase the Fall 2009 collections of La Martina and Anne Fontaine and the Spring/Summer 2010 collection of Perry Ellis. Also thrown into the mix are Cesare Paciotti, Lulu Couture and Piaget and cocktails courtesy of Grey Goose vodka. The fun begins September 23rd.
Ocean Drive Magazine Fall Fashion Week
La Martina Fall 2009 Collection
Wednesday, September 23rd at Grove Isle Hotel & Spa
Anne Fontaine Fall 2009 Collection
Thursday, September 24th at The Palms Hotel & Spa
Perry Ellis Spring 2010 Collection
Friday, September 25th at The Raleigh Hotel
Fashion Week Finale
Saturday, September 26th at LIV at the Fontainebleau
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best