Hip Happenings: Neiman Marcus Fall Hip Event
Neiman Marcus, fall fashion and freebies. 'Nuff said.
WHAT: Neiman Marcus introduces its Fall 2009 Hip Event for women and men. This exclusive, two-day event highlights new and exclusive looks for Fall in contemporary fashions and dress collections.
HOW: Spend $500 in Women’s Contemporary or Dress Collections to receive a Neiman Marcus exclusive Alice + Olivia bag with goodies from your favorite designers. Spend $1000.00 and receive an Alice + Olivia scarf. Customers spending $500.00 on Men’s full priced merchandise will receive a Neiman Marcus exclusive red silk tie.
WHEN: Friday, September 25th – Saturday, September 26th
WHERE: Neiman Marcus Coral Gables 390 San Lorenzo Avenue Coral Gables, FL 33146
WHO: “Hyper hip and always chic, Stacey Bendet of Alice and Olivia brings her urban cool to this seasons HIP Event bag designed exclusively for Neiman Marcus. Knocked out in striped knit with a zebra interior, this is more than a bag it is a fashion must have,” says Ken Downing Senior Vice President, Fashion Director.
Neiman Marcus at The Village of Merrick Park
390 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall