Hip Happenings: Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino the Last Emperor
You love Valentino and adore aiding students in need. Go to this event and everyone wins.
Miami International Fashion Week Presents Valentino the Last Emperor
Log on to www.miamifashionweek.com for more info
The 12th annual Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino The Last Emperor on Thursday, September 24th at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach. Special Guest, Matt Tyrnauer, the movie's director will be in attendance to speak on his experience with the world's biggest designer while making this fabulous film on the life of Valentino.
Tack on the fact that the event is a fundraiser for the Miami Fashion Week Foundation to raise money for the scholarship fund in support of the student and emerging designer, photography, graphic artist and filmmaker competitions to be awarded at the March 2010 event and you've got a total win-win.
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events