Hip Happenings: Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino the Last Emperor
You love Valentino and adore aiding students in need. Go to this event and everyone wins.
The 12th annual Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino The Last Emperor on Thursday, September 24th at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach. Special Guest, Matt Tyrnauer, the movie's director will be in attendance to speak on his experience with the world's biggest designer while making this fabulous film on the life of Valentino.
Tack on the fact that the event is a fundraiser for the Miami Fashion Week Foundation to raise money for the scholarship fund in support of the student and emerging designer, photography, graphic artist and filmmaker competitions to be awarded at the March 2010 event and you've got a total win-win.
Miami International Fashion Week Presents Valentino the Last Emperor
Log on to www.miamifashionweek.com for more info
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game