Hip Happenings: Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino the Last Emperor
You love Valentino and adore aiding students in need. Go to this event and everyone wins.
Miami International Fashion Week Presents Valentino the Last Emperor
Log on to www.miamifashionweek.com for more info
The 12th annual Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino The Last Emperor on Thursday, September 24th at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach. Special Guest, Matt Tyrnauer, the movie's director will be in attendance to speak on his experience with the world's biggest designer while making this fabulous film on the life of Valentino.
Tack on the fact that the event is a fundraiser for the Miami Fashion Week Foundation to raise money for the scholarship fund in support of the student and emerging designer, photography, graphic artist and filmmaker competitions to be awarded at the March 2010 event and you've got a total win-win.
- New INTERMIX Opening
- Ikea Miami by the numbers
- Back-to-School Shopping Guide
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014