Hip Happenings: Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino the Last Emperor
You love Valentino and adore aiding students in need. Go to this event and everyone wins.
Miami International Fashion Week Presents Valentino the Last Emperor
Log on to www.miamifashionweek.com for more info
The 12th annual Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino The Last Emperor on Thursday, September 24th at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach. Special Guest, Matt Tyrnauer, the movie's director will be in attendance to speak on his experience with the world's biggest designer while making this fabulous film on the life of Valentino.
Tack on the fact that the event is a fundraiser for the Miami Fashion Week Foundation to raise money for the scholarship fund in support of the student and emerging designer, photography, graphic artist and filmmaker competitions to be awarded at the March 2010 event and you've got a total win-win.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game