Hip Happenings: Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino the Last Emperor
You love Valentino and adore aiding students in need. Go to this event and everyone wins.
The 12th annual Miami International Fashion Week presents a VIP screening of Valentino The Last Emperor on Thursday, September 24th at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach. Special Guest, Matt Tyrnauer, the movie's director will be in attendance to speak on his experience with the world's biggest designer while making this fabulous film on the life of Valentino.
Tack on the fact that the event is a fundraiser for the Miami Fashion Week Foundation to raise money for the scholarship fund in support of the student and emerging designer, photography, graphic artist and filmmaker competitions to be awarded at the March 2010 event and you've got a total win-win.
Miami International Fashion Week Presents Valentino the Last Emperor
Log on to www.miamifashionweek.com for more info
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book