Hip Happenings: Meet Tory Burch
Thought the words "attainable luxury" were an oxymoron? Meet the designer who invented the concept and broke the mold.
Neiman Marcus Coral Gables
Village of Merrick Park
390 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
Can't get enough of Tory Burch's graphic prints, bold colors and ethnic detailing at affordable pricepoints?
Then head over to Neiman Marcus Coral Gables for her personal appearance!
Here are the details:
WHAT: Designer Tory Burch personal appearance and fashion presentation of her Fall & Holiday 2009 Collections.
WHERE: Neiman Marcus, Level Two, Village of Merrick Park, 390 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
WHEN: October 14th at 12:00 p.m.
WHY: Personally meet Burch and view her Fall and Holiday 2009 Collections of ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes. Creating a look that encourages experimentation and individuality; the organic spirit of nature comes together with pop colors, military influences and a touch of eclectic French style for the Fall '09. Also featured will be the Holiday 2009 Collection, which captures the mysterious allure of Parisian style as shown in the 1962 photographic series, Behind The Scenes.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black