Hip Happenings: Meet Tory Burch
Thought the words "attainable luxury" were an oxymoron? Meet the designer who invented the concept and broke the mold.
Neiman Marcus Coral Gables
Village of Merrick Park
390 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
Can't get enough of Tory Burch's graphic prints, bold colors and ethnic detailing at affordable pricepoints?
Then head over to Neiman Marcus Coral Gables for her personal appearance!
Here are the details:
WHAT: Designer Tory Burch personal appearance and fashion presentation of her Fall & Holiday 2009 Collections.
WHERE: Neiman Marcus, Level Two, Village of Merrick Park, 390 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
WHEN: October 14th at 12:00 p.m.
WHY: Personally meet Burch and view her Fall and Holiday 2009 Collections of ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes. Creating a look that encourages experimentation and individuality; the organic spirit of nature comes together with pop colors, military influences and a touch of eclectic French style for the Fall '09. Also featured will be the Holiday 2009 Collection, which captures the mysterious allure of Parisian style as shown in the 1962 photographic series, Behind The Scenes.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers