Hip Happenings: IZOD and Macy's Host IndyCar Drivers
Love IndyCar racing and IZOD sportswear? Then zoom on over to this Macy's Dadeland event.
Macy's Dadeland (Parking lot)
7675 North Kendall Drive, Miami
5 - 8 p.m.
WHO: IZOD and Macy's are continuing the 2009 IndyCar Series season's Championship week in Miami by hosting the complete Firestone Indy 300 driver field in the Macy's Dadeland parking lot for an autograph session. The appearance will feature 23 professional drivers, representing 12 different countries, including Danica Patrick, Graham Rahal, Tony Kanaan, Ryan Hunter-Reay and more.
WHAT: IndyCar fans will have a chance to meet their favorite drivers and the first twenty customers who make a $20 purchase of IZOD apparel will receive a two-seater ride in a street legal racecar. In addition, to continue to bringing alive the excitement of IndyCar Series racing, Macy's Dadeland windows will be transformed into a museum-like exhibit featuring vintage uniforms, race cars and memorabilia. Fans can pick up the newest additions to the IZOD/INDY line of sportswear commemorating 100 years of racing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 8. Autograph session begins at 6 p.m. and ends 7 p.m. Two-Seater Rides begin at 5 p.m. and end 8 p.m. for the first 20 customers making a $20 IZOD apparel purchase on the day of the event at the Dadeland Macy's location.
WHERE: Macy's Dadeland Parking Lot at 7675 North Kendall Drive Miami, Florida 33156
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz