Hip Happenings: IZOD and Macy's Host IndyCar Drivers
Love IndyCar racing and IZOD sportswear? Then zoom on over to this Macy's Dadeland event.
WHO: IZOD and Macy's are continuing the 2009 IndyCar Series season's Championship week in Miami by hosting the complete Firestone Indy 300 driver field in the Macy's Dadeland parking lot for an autograph session. The appearance will feature 23 professional drivers, representing 12 different countries, including Danica Patrick, Graham Rahal, Tony Kanaan, Ryan Hunter-Reay and more.
WHAT: IndyCar fans will have a chance to meet their favorite drivers and the first twenty customers who make a $20 purchase of IZOD apparel will receive a two-seater ride in a street legal racecar. In addition, to continue to bringing alive the excitement of IndyCar Series racing, Macy's Dadeland windows will be transformed into a museum-like exhibit featuring vintage uniforms, race cars and memorabilia. Fans can pick up the newest additions to the IZOD/INDY line of sportswear commemorating 100 years of racing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 8. Autograph session begins at 6 p.m. and ends 7 p.m. Two-Seater Rides begin at 5 p.m. and end 8 p.m. for the first 20 customers making a $20 IZOD apparel purchase on the day of the event at the Dadeland Macy's location.
WHERE: Macy's Dadeland Parking Lot at 7675 North Kendall Drive Miami, Florida 33156
Macy's Dadeland (Parking lot)
7675 North Kendall Drive, Miami
5 - 8 p.m.
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best