Hip Happenings: Fashionably Conscious Sale
Shop and help a child in need. It's a total win-win, right?
Fashionably Conscious Fundraiser Sale
The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown
Who: Miami's social set such as Karla Dascal, Jolie Souto Duenas, Daisy Olivera, Melissa Gronlier Moya, Amy Zakarin and more are donating their designer labels for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard Community Center.
What: Fashionably Conscious Fashion Fundraising Sale
When: Preview sale and Peroni cocktail hour on Friday, September 18th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($25 donation for entry). All-day sale on Saturday, September 19th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($10 donation for entry).
Where: The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, 901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned