Hip Happenings: Fashionably Conscious Sale
Shop and help a child in need. It's a total win-win, right?
Fashionably Conscious Fundraiser Sale
The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown
Who: Miami's social set such as Karla Dascal, Jolie Souto Duenas, Daisy Olivera, Melissa Gronlier Moya, Amy Zakarin and more are donating their designer labels for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard Community Center.
What: Fashionably Conscious Fashion Fundraising Sale
When: Preview sale and Peroni cocktail hour on Friday, September 18th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($25 donation for entry). All-day sale on Saturday, September 19th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($10 donation for entry).
Where: The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, 901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown.
- New INTERMIX Opening
- Ikea Miami by the numbers
- Back-to-School Shopping Guide
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014