Hip Happenings: Fashionably Conscious Sale
Shop and help a child in need. It's a total win-win, right?
Fashionably Conscious Fundraiser Sale
The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown
Who: Miami's social set such as Karla Dascal, Jolie Souto Duenas, Daisy Olivera, Melissa Gronlier Moya, Amy Zakarin and more are donating their designer labels for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard Community Center.
What: Fashionably Conscious Fashion Fundraising Sale
When: Preview sale and Peroni cocktail hour on Friday, September 18th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($25 donation for entry). All-day sale on Saturday, September 19th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($10 donation for entry).
Where: The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, 901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown.
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding