Hip Happenings: Fashionably Conscious Sale
Shop and help a child in need. It's a total win-win, right?
Fashionably Conscious Fundraiser Sale
The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown
Who: Miami's social set such as Karla Dascal, Jolie Souto Duenas, Daisy Olivera, Melissa Gronlier Moya, Amy Zakarin and more are donating their designer labels for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard Community Center.
What: Fashionably Conscious Fashion Fundraising Sale
When: Preview sale and Peroni cocktail hour on Friday, September 18th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($25 donation for entry). All-day sale on Saturday, September 19th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($10 donation for entry).
Where: The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, 901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project