Hip Happenings: Fashionably Conscious Sale
Shop and help a child in need. It's a total win-win, right?
Who: Miami's social set such as Karla Dascal, Jolie Souto Duenas, Daisy Olivera, Melissa Gronlier Moya, Amy Zakarin and more are donating their designer labels for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard Community Center.
What: Fashionably Conscious Fashion Fundraising Sale
When: Preview sale and Peroni cocktail hour on Friday, September 18th from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($25 donation for entry). All-day sale on Saturday, September 19th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ($10 donation for entry).
Where: The Shops at Mary Brickell Village, 901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown.
Fashionably Conscious Fundraiser Sale
The Shops at Mary Brickell Village
901 South Miami Avenue, Suite 147, Downtown
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book