Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
The penthouse made famous in "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" is available for reservations starting at $2,500 per night
There’s been a lot to keep up with since Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian “took Miami” in 2009 and occupied the penthouse suite of the Hilton Bentley South Beach (101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600). For one, the famed 3,000 square-foot penthouse has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is now accepting reservations once again with nightly rates ranging from $2,500 to $7,500.
With an ideal SoFi location at the foot of Ocean Drive, the two-story suite offers panoramic ocean views of the southern tip of South Beach, two master bedrooms and three full marble bathrooms. The property also boasts a private rooftop pool, Jacuzzi and spacious deck with two terraces.
With all the comforts of home, the suite features a full stainless steel kitchen, a personal wine chiller, dining room and living room with an LED television and Dolby surround sound. An en suite iPad provides touch screen technology to control the climate and electronic privacy shades. Hotel amenities include De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean restaurant, Spa 101 and an oceanfront pool.
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation