Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
The penthouse made famous in "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" is available for reservations starting at $2,500 per night
There’s been a lot to keep up with since Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian “took Miami” in 2009 and occupied the penthouse suite of the Hilton Bentley South Beach (101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600). For one, the famed 3,000 square-foot penthouse has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is now accepting reservations once again with nightly rates ranging from $2,500 to $7,500.
With an ideal SoFi location at the foot of Ocean Drive, the two-story suite offers panoramic ocean views of the southern tip of South Beach, two master bedrooms and three full marble bathrooms. The property also boasts a private rooftop pool, Jacuzzi and spacious deck with two terraces.
With all the comforts of home, the suite features a full stainless steel kitchen, a personal wine chiller, dining room and living room with an LED television and Dolby surround sound. An en suite iPad provides touch screen technology to control the climate and electronic privacy shades. Hotel amenities include De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean restaurant, Spa 101 and an oceanfront pool.
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel
- Jet Set: 3 Excellent Escapes Only an Hour From Miami