Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
The penthouse made famous in "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" is available for reservations starting at $2,500 per night
There’s been a lot to keep up with since Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian “took Miami” in 2009 and occupied the penthouse suite of the Hilton Bentley South Beach (101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-938-4600). For one, the famed 3,000 square-foot penthouse has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and is now accepting reservations once again with nightly rates ranging from $2,500 to $7,500.
With an ideal SoFi location at the foot of Ocean Drive, the two-story suite offers panoramic ocean views of the southern tip of South Beach, two master bedrooms and three full marble bathrooms. The property also boasts a private rooftop pool, Jacuzzi and spacious deck with two terraces.
With all the comforts of home, the suite features a full stainless steel kitchen, a personal wine chiller, dining room and living room with an LED television and Dolby surround sound. An en suite iPad provides touch screen technology to control the climate and electronic privacy shades. Hotel amenities include De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean restaurant, Spa 101 and an oceanfront pool.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January