Now Open in SoFi: Milos By Costas Spiliadis
Highbrow Greek eats arrive in South Beach with Milos By Costas Spiliadis
730 1 St, Miami Beach
Highbrow Greek eats arrive in South Beach as opens in South of Fifth Tuesday, May 8. As of noon, reservations were still available via OpenTable at 5:45 and 6 p.m. Chef/owner Costas Spiliadis promises an open kitchen, fish market display, a "build-it-yourself approach to dining" and a neighboring market shilling spices, desserts, cheeses and meats. Expect imported Greek products and menu highlights like charred octopus, Maya white prawns, fish in sea salt, Canadian lobster, Creekston Premium prime filet, and with it all, a big fat Greek check. As for the name, though it seems like restaurateurs and chefs in the SoFi area fancy their bylines (see: Philippe by Philippe Chow), Milos Not By Myles Chefetz was just way too much of a mouthful. Welcome to the 'hood, Milos.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?