Now Open in SoFi: Milos By Costas Spiliadis
Highbrow Greek eats arrive in South Beach with Milos By Costas Spiliadis
730 1 St, Miami Beach
Highbrow Greek eats arrive in South Beach as opens in South of Fifth Tuesday, May 8. As of noon, reservations were still available via OpenTable at 5:45 and 6 p.m. Chef/owner Costas Spiliadis promises an open kitchen, fish market display, a "build-it-yourself approach to dining" and a neighboring market shilling spices, desserts, cheeses and meats. Expect imported Greek products and menu highlights like charred octopus, Maya white prawns, fish in sea salt, Canadian lobster, Creekston Premium prime filet, and with it all, a big fat Greek check. As for the name, though it seems like restaurateurs and chefs in the SoFi area fancy their bylines (see: Philippe by Philippe Chow), Milos Not By Myles Chefetz was just way too much of a mouthful. Welcome to the 'hood, Milos.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?